Chapter 11

***********************

3rd P.O.V.

***********************

   "The storms over," Emanuel murmurs, continuing to rub Sam's back.

    "Five more minutes," He murmurs, the taller boy's chest. 

   "Alright, but no more than five," Emanuel grumbles. He continues to rub the tiny boy's back, his hands traveling lower than they should have. He gropes the smaller boy's ass softly, enjoying how it fit perfectly in his hands. Sam continues to sleep on Emanuel's chest, not caring that Emanuel was groping him. He runs his hands on the inside of Sam's thighs, wanting to feel every part of his body. "Damn...."

    Sam whines softly and adjusts himself, snuggling closer to the boy. Emanuel squeezes the boys thighs and runs his hands up through Sam's shorts and around his underwear. He felt how Sam's soft thighs would jiggle when he grabbed them, how his hips were the perfect size, how his hair was always jumping and falling in front of his face. His lips always looked so soft to Emanuel, but the older one never had the guts to even touch them. He wanted to stay as far away as possible from the adorable bean, but here he was. Under him with his hands inside Sam's shorts, groping him as the boy slept. 

    Emanuel turns onto his side and moves closer, digging his face into the boy's neck. The taller one runs his hand over Sam's thigh, kissing Sam's neck softly. Sam shifts and moves closer, snoring quietly. God, how Emanuel wanted to ravage Sam right then and there with how his body was. The way he talked, walked, danced, smiled. Everything that Sam did made Emanuel's heart flutter with joy. But he didn't want to fall in love again, not again. 

*************

     A few years before Emanuel came to live with Tony, He was with his alcoholic father. He was very miserable, and the only thing that kept him going was Arthur. Emanuel wasn't a virgin, that was obvious. Before he dated Arthur, he slept around with girls. Then he met the boy that ended up being his boyfriend. They only had sex once... And when Emanuel woke up the next morning, He noticed that his boyfriend wasn't in bed anymore. He walked down and saw his father standing over Arthur, an ax in his hand. He went mad and beat his father with a hammer until the police pulled him off. He wasn't charged with anything, mainly because his father had attempted to murdered his boyfriend, but also because he was a minor and was only fifteen. He then got taken to Tony and ended up being there for good, actually enjoying being there. Arthur ended up being in the hospital and avoiding Emanuel ever since, making him go crazy and have serious trust issues with everyone around him. 

    "Come on, get up now," Emanuel growls, not wanting to go too far.

    "No," Sam grumbles, pressing himself against Emanuel more. "Wan' to sleep...."

   "I thought you didn't like affection," Emanuel says, sighing.

    "I don't," Sam whines, turning over. 

    "Then no cuddles and I'll leave," Emanuel says, getting up.

    "No! You're warm, please stay," Sam whines, turning back over and looking up at Emanuel. "Please..."

    "Fuckin' fine, you nerd," Emanuel growls, laying back down. "But you're going to go shower in a few minutes, me after though."

    "Mmm.... Alright," Sam murmurs. After half an hour, Sam was finally getting up to shower. He grabs his clothes before walking to the bathroom with the dildo hidden.

   "YOU DON'T HAVE TO HIDE THAT THING YOU MASTURBATE WITH WHEN YOU GO TO THE SHOWER, I ALREADY HEARD YOU," Emanuel yells. Sam blushes and throws a shoe at Emanuel before slamming and locking the bathroom door. He gets undressed and starts the water before getting in. He gets dressed quickly before hurrying to go and lay in his own bed. "Awe, too scared to come and get attention from me now that you know I know about your dildo?"

    "Sh-Shut up," Sam whines, covering his face. 

   "I'll still cuddle you, come here you little horny kid, I know you want affection right now," He says, smirking. Of course he had to mention about Sam's dildo. Not like Emanuel didn't have any flesh-lights or cock rings in his drawer, but Sam didn't know that about him. "I'm not joking, come here."

   "N-No," Sam murmurs, pulling a pillow over his head. 

    "It's nothing to be embarrassed about, it's just something that helps you out," Emanuel says, crossing his arms. "Get over here. Now."

    "No!" Emanuel growls and gets up, stomping over to Sam. He picks the smaller boy up and throws him onto his own bed before laying down and pulling a blanket over them. Sam blushes and keeps his head tucked against Emanuel's chest. 

    "I see you're still embarrassed," Emanuel says, sighing. "If I show you my shit, will you stop being embarrassed?"

    Sam nods slowly and Emanuel sits up, reaching over to his dresser. He pulls out a dark blue flesh light and a cock ring, holding them up to Sam's face.

   "What's that," Sam murmurs, pointing to the cock ring.

    "I can show you," Emanuel says, smirking. Sam squeals and throws his head under the covers, his face bright red. "I'm just fucking around. It's a cock ring to stimulate me from cumming until I bust a large load. So it stops me from cumming until I want to." 

    "An-And uhm... Th-That," Sam says, pointing to the flesh light.

     "It's my flesh light.... When I put it on my cock, it squeezes to my size and makes me feel like I'm inside someone and makes me cum.... You could make me cum quicker though."

   Sam finally gets up and scurries away, his face bright red.

  "OH COME ON! I'M JUST KIDDING!" Sam quickly walks downstairs and to the kitchen, noticing it was very dark out. 

   "What were you doing all day," Tony asks, looking over at Sam. 

   "I-I was sl-sleeping... Then sh-showered an-and went back to sleep..."

    "What about the screaming? Was that you too?" Sam blushes even more, ignoring the question. He digs through the fridge before finding some pasta. He heats it up before sitting at the counter and starting to eat. "Did Emanuel hurt you?"

    "No," Sam says, slurping a pasta noodle up and down his throat. "Just said some embarrassing things."

   "Makes more sense," Tony says, shrugging. "Angel is coming over soon, so If you want to not hear anything, I would go to your treehouse or shut your door."

    "I-I'll go to my treehouse..." Sam finishes up and heads back upstairs to grab his key.

    "No, sleep in here," Emanuel says, walking out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

   "I-I'd rather sl-sleep in the t-treehouse," Sam says, walking downstairs. Emanuel growls softly and rolls over. After an hour, he starts to regret not going with Sam.

   "O-Oh god, Y-YES! T-TONY! YE-YESSSS! AHHH! IT FEELS SO GOOD! Y-YOU'RE SO DEEP, S-SO DEEP, YE-YES, YES, HARDER! HARDER, TONY!" Emanuel grabs his pillow and storms downstairs and up to Sam's treehouse. He knocks and waits for Sam to open. Sam hesitantly opens the door and notices Emanuel immediately.

   "I'm sleeping here, no way am I listening to Tony and his girlfriend all night," Emanuel growls. 'Oh right, he doesn't know Tony is gay yet,' Sam thought as he let Emanuel in. Sam turns down his T.V. a bit before sitting down on his mattress. Emanuel lays down behind him and wraps his arms around Sam, yanking him so they were cuddling. "It's too cold... Warm me up and go to sleep.."

   "Le-Let me turn off the television," Sam mumbles, grabbing the remote. He turns it off before laying down and turning to Emanuel. He pulls the second and third blanket over him and Emanuel before cuddling closer and falling asleep. "G'night, Emanuel..."

    "Good night, Darling," Emanuel whispers, half asleep already. By the time both of them realized what Emanuel had said, they were both asleep. 

    Emanuel had called Samuel; Darling.