chapter 1:- did I just time travel?

In the future Lotus pier:-

  There was a house outside of the main family residence.it was called "silent Lotus"(i have a name to it since I couldn't find anything nice ) . In that house there was only one man sitting on the corner with his zither ( yes he  can play it) . He was wearing white robes with purple color on the end of it .his hair was tied in a high ponytail with red ribbon. On his arm he had a black colour ribbon with red colour cloud patterns on it . He had a sharp jawline which was making him more attractive. But his silver eyes were not shining like they used too. He didn't cause any mishap anymore. His name was one and only wei Ying courtesy wei wuxian.

It has been 16 years and 6 months since his beloved died his sons have grown up and they don't visit him like they used to . Because they are married. He has a disease which not every people get . Its name is "broken heart disease" . He got this disease when his beloved ,his lan Zhan died and the only thing keeping him going was his sons and the mission to prove that his beloved was innocent. Now that both of the things are done he had nothing to hold on . He was in his last breath. Before dieing he wispered some words. Which were

"Lan Zhan I'm sorry my beloved i wasn't able to save you. I hope you will forgive me . If fate and destiny gave me one more chance i promise i will protect you with all i have . I love you my zhiji ."

And with this he breathe his last breath and died .

.....

In past Lotus pier

Wei Ying opened his  eyes . He thought that he is dreaming so he pinched himself. He thought

"Did i just travelled back in time?"

After sometime he understood the situation . He looked in the mirror . He was 12years old again . And he was wearing black and red colour clothes. With his black colour ribbon with red  clouds .on his arm .

A

fter sometime of sitting alone he decided that he will not change himself like how he was . meaning he will be a cold person and never let anyone near him other than the people he trusts. Then he stood up and go to the dinning hall for dinner. When he enter everyone was going to start there meal  . So he apologize and started to eat  . He waited for others to finish.  Others finished and left slowly . Jiang yanli and Jiang Cheng were also gone as they finished their meal. He said that he  wanted to talk to them. When everyone left.

Wei Ying:- uncle Jiang i think you should tell madam yu about your relationship with my mother. If misunderstandings get more it will cause more destruction . It can be the cause of our sects downfall. So , i suggest that you clear your misunderstandings with madam yu.

With saying this he laft to go to sleep.after he left both the adults were thinking about what he said.
They both were quite shock to hear it from a 12 year old kid . They felt ashame of how they have been behaving to their kids . So they talked out every doubt , misunderstanding , insecurity.

In the morning, madam yu was smiling at the attention she, her kids get from her husband. She was so happy .

Wei Ying pov:-

When I woke up i was in the lotus pier . Then I thought that when I have a second chance i can save uncle Jiang , madam yu and Even lan Zhan. So ,i decided to talk to them after the dinner. And in the morning I got the result as well.
After some days , me and Jiang Cheng  got our swords . He named his sandu while i named mine as 'suibian'. And madam yu told me to call her aunt yu. I was so happy about it . At last i got my family back.
One day I went to uncle Jiang and aunt yu and i asked them .

"Aunt yu, uncle Jiang why don't we teach shijie about cultivating. We can teach her fan cultivation . Which will help her to at least defend herself. What do you both think?"

They liked my suggestion so they did it . Before I got out of the room they asked me if i wanted something. Well to be honest I wanted two things so i asked them .
"Actually I want a flute and a zither . If you both don't mind . I just like to play them.but pls don't tell anyone."

They said sure and after two months i got my dizi and zither.
I named my dizi as 'chengqing' while I named my zither as ' wuxian' since lan zhan's will be wangji.

To be honest I miss him soo much.

T.B.C.

Next chapter:- chapter 2:- going to gusu  and meeting him .

Bye guys hope you enjoy my new books 1st chapter.,😘
Bye 👋😘