chapter :- 3 meeting the wens

Now :-

He didn't go out at night to get emperor's smile because he wanted a good reputation in front of lan qiren. In the morning he woke up at 5:00 am because he got use to it since he also had nightmares.

When he woke up he got ready with the guest disciples white robes but he still wore a red ribbon on his forearm . And he got out and started to practice in the training ground. But he didn't know that in the distance three figures were watching him . he
First  did his basic yummeng then he proceeded to advanced ones then he did his own style ones.

In a distance those three figures were shocked to see that He was using every style. After seeing that they went to there work .

While  practicing swords forms he was thinking about what he should do next. Them he remembers that his beloved's father is still in seluction so, he decided to get him out to make his beloved happy and to give him a father's love. He decided to do that when the ceremony is over . Then he remembers about wen chao. He starts to think what he must do. While doing that his time is gone and when he came to senses. It was already time time for breakfast and yes no one saw him luckily after those three were gone. So he had to go and get his breakfast.

After eating breakfast he then got to the orchid room for the ceremony.

Ceremony was going great . Then last was yummeng Jiang clan. When they were in the middle of the introduction. Wen chao broke in.

Wen chao :- who knew that entering in cloud recesses was so hard.

He was followed by some diciples. With them there was wen Qing and wen Ning.

When wei Ying saw wen Qing and wen Ning he remembered the time that he saw hia lan Zhan happy with her . He got jelous while thinking about that .

While wen chao was babbling nonsense . Until he saw lan wangji.  He then asked and yes wei Ying was beside his lan zhan.

Wen chao :- lan wangji you are coming with me to nightless city.

He was going to grab lan wangji's arm but his hand was grabbed by someone else stopping him .

Wei Ying saw what wen chao was going to do to his beloved. Then he grabbed his hand and twisted it . People can hear the sound of  bone breaking.  He said more coldly than normal. Everyone felt chill run down there spine. Even lan wangji . He was as cold as lan wangji. (Truly speaking he was jelous of anyone touching his lan Zhan) 

Wei Ying :- wen-er-gongzi  may I know what business do you have with lan-er-gongzi . Everyone knows that he doesn't like anyone touching him.

Wen chao :- my father wants him in nightless city. He said arrogantly.

Wei Ying was pissed hearing that name . He said in a even colder voice.

Wei Ying:- if he wants to talk to him then tell him that he can't and i won't let him do what he wants. If he come near my lan Zhan i will make sure he burns in hell. I will personally go there to torture him. This time i heiguang Jun will protect him .

As wen chao heard the name he got scared and go to his father to tell him about that. But before going he said.

Wen chao :- we have your weakness. Your bethored  Qin su.

Wei Ying just laughed and said

Wei Ying:- you dumbass , i don't have any fear or weakness . Also about my finance i don't have any. Qin su is like a sister to me. NOW GET OUT.

Others were listening to him and they felt many emotions.  Others also heard him saying my lan Zhan they got confused as to why he said that . Lan Zhan could not believe that someone was willing to fight for him to keep him safe . He....felt..happy.

Wei Ying faced lan Zhan and caresses his face and said . Surprisingly lan Zhan also didn't objected his touch.

Wei Ying:- i will protect you from him . No one will hurt you in my presence.and everyone here listen carefully. If anyone and i mean anyone dare to touch him or hurt him in anyway you will pay for it . Whether it is from lan sect or any other.

He said and left the room . Behind him lan Zhan was there . Because he wanted to talk to him.

T.b.c

I will continue later . So enjoy.