chapter 5 (version 1)

Previously:-
     Wei Ying told qingheng-jun and other three lans the truth about him and his past life.

Now:-
    After his story has finished he was crying. Not only him the twin jades as well as lan qiren and qingheng-jun.

He was crying not because he died of heart break but he got remainded of his failure to protect his beloved.

Then after sometime he calm down..

Wei Ying:- qingheng-jun i will go . I guess you all want to talk to each other as well . And thank you for listening to me and coming out of seluction.

He then left the cottage. He then started going towards his guest quarters.

Inside the cottage.....

Those four were there processing  the information they just got.

Lan Zhan was the first one to come out of it and he bowed and followed behind wei Ying .

Other three were talking the things out.

Qingheng-jun decided to talk and told them that he will be coming out of seluction after a week.

And the other two left as well to complete their duties.

With wei ying and lan Zhan .....

When wei Ying was in the forest and he was sure that he was far away from the cottage he started crying again and this time he let all the

sorrow,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
longing,

.
.
.
.
sadness ,
.
.
.

yearning .....

every single sad emotions he felt while loosing his beloved ,his zhiji , his lan Zhan ,his everything.

He....he was broken but he now has a reason to go on and it is to save his lan Zhan his beloved.

When he was completely breaking down he felt someone hugging him... someones shoulder to cry on.....then he saw the white clothes with the scent of sandalwood he knew this scent more than anything..it was the only thing after his beloved which can calm him down like at that time....

Lan Zhan was going after wei Ying . When he reached near him he heard him crying loudly to see his wei Ying in that condition he didn't even know what he was doing... his body ....his heart and his mind they were all telling him to go towards him and hug him , comfort him.

And

He

Did...

He moved and wrapped his arms around him and hugged him tight ....

For wei Ying his love's presence was enough for him to calm down.

After he calm down...he had a very small almost unable to see a type of smile . Because his lan Zhan was here and hugging him..

He then asked with his hoarse voice . Which for lan Zhan was  hot and sexy at the same time. He wanted to kiss him so badly but sadly it have to be waited .

Wei Ying:- " lan Zhan what do you want to ask me ? "

He knew his beloved has questions. and he will answer them all . After all after 18 years he got to talk with his husband, his beloved.

To be continued......

Hey guys sorry for not updating my college is going on so I'm a little busy and i can't upload regularly like i thought i would be able to......

Sorry

But  i hope you guys enjoy this crap