chapter 2

Previously:-

He named his guqin WUXIAN. He was Missing lan Zhan.

Now :-

In the following years i helped the sect grow . Now there were no more fightings . Jiang Cheng was growing nicely while receiving his both parents love.

No one's pov:-

Jiang yanli's is 18
Wei Ying's is 16 (in a week)
Jiang Cheng is 15 .

Jiang yanli was more happy . She practises fan cultivation. She is more strong now.

Jiang Cheng is no more jelous of his brother he also calls him gege sometimes. He is more nice . He still got temper but it is not that bad. Not until you mess with his family. He learnt sword forms as well as to handle zidian from his mother.  He helps his father in his sect work .

Wei Ying is now cold , alone , he also doesn't talk much without necessary. he will be in the library to read more books .he doesn't flirt with girls like he used to because he wanted to flirt with his beloved.and yes he asked permission from uncle Jiang and aunt yu if he can wear the white and purple robes. When they asked the reason he told them that it was because he wanted to mourn for his parents.and they give it to him.
Actually it was one reason he was Missing hia lan Zhan so he wanted to be close to him by wearing this.

They were called in the dinning room to discuss something. When the family had dinner .

Jiang cheng:- what happened dad? what do you wanted to talk about?

Jiang fengmian:- actually we got the invitation from gusu to send our heirs to study .and we decided to send you all.in a week you guys will go to gusu.now go and start packing now .

All three of them said ok . And they retired to go to sleep.

Time skip to a week :-

They went from swords . After a day  they reach to the ciyi  town (sorry i forgot the name) . We were searching for an inn to stay. We found one where there were no jins since they traveled from the swords . Everyone was excited to see the cloud recesses. But wei Ying was the most excited one because he was going to meet his beloved after 18 years.since he time travelled so yeah.

The next morning they were somehow late and they brought there invitation .

When they reach there they were going to go in but then there was a man who was wearing white robes with forehead ribbon. Which didn't fail to capture wei Ying's heart but he keep a calm face despite his heart wanted to leap out of his chest. He wanted to hug him and apologize many times because he failed to protect him. But he won't this time he will save his beloved.

His lan Zhan turned to see towards him . He saw that he was amazed and shocked to see him. Yes he can read him. 

Then they all got in there rooms and rested since there is welcoming ceremony tomorrow.

Wei Ying also rested happily this time because he get to meet his beloved.his happy and innocent face. Before the war and before he went missing .

T.B.C

Guys i will try to make next chapter bigger.