chapter three

(sorry it's a short chapter)

y/n's pov

i rubbed away the sleepiness from my eyes as i started to wake up.

12:17 pm

trevor and i stayed up all night watching random movies on his computer. i can't remember when i fell asleep, but i'm sure it was late.

i've been spending the past couple days with trevor, trying to get my mind off of what i saw in the school parking lot.

i propped myself up on my arms as i looked around the room. trevor was nowhere to be seen. it was saturday and he has the weekends off from work.

whatever.

i couldn't care less since i plopped back into bed and instantly fell back asleep, only to be woken up by my phone ringing. i rolled my eyes and look at the caller id.

trevor <3

"what do you want?" i groaned and i put my phone on speaker and placed it somewhere on the bed so i could talk to him while i "slept."

"come to the shed asap," is all he said and ended the call.

"really?" i muttered while trying to get out of bed. i eventually made it to the shed in my pjs and slippers.

"you called me down here to show off...whatever this is. i mean, i know it's a car but like what is going on...here?" i gestured to the top with all the gadgets.

he just smiled and stared at me. "what?"

"you look cute," he let out an airy laugh while keeping eye contact with me. i felt my face redden at the complement.

"whatever," i tried to hide my blush by walking around and getting in. "so are you going to drive or keep staring at me?" i asked. trevor sat in the driver's seat.

"i was going to take this bad boy out for a spin, but i ran into a distraction, and you should never drive when your distracted," he slowly got quieter, slightly leaning in. just as our lips were going to touch i pulled back slightly, staring deep into his eyes.

"you actually suck at pick up lines," i smiled like an idiot while leaning back in my chair, buckling up.

"you suck, period," he playfully groaned while leaning back, gently slamming his head against the headrest.

"well, you swallow," i stuck my tongue out as he places his hand against my face, shoving me away. "just start the damn car," i laugh while moving his hand off of my face.

he laughs while placing the key in the ignition. he started to turn it, trying to start it up. "come on, come on," he repeated when all of a sudden, the car turned on. "yes!" he yelled, me, obviously, joining in. he gave me a high five when the hood of the car slammed down. we looked at each other, knowing what was coming next. trevor drove off into the field like a psycho. trever never passed his drivers exams (yes, plural), so i'm "slightly" terrified for my life.

"shit!" he yelled. i quickly look forward to see a hill.

oh.

we go flying, but somehow done completely destroy the ancient vehicle. i hold on to anything i can and start to breath heavily before laughter takes over. trevor slowly pulled up to two kids walk, and before i could recognize them, trevor rolled down the dirty window to reveal podcast and phoebe.

"hi."

"hey."