I: Alec

" so why did we have to bring evan's keyboard again? " prince asked, shortly after being smacked in the face by the aforementioned instrument.

"because evan is married to it and refused to put it with the rest of his luggage." alec mused, "shut it before i crash us all into a pole." evan hissed, why was he the one driving? well, kyran was called into work for an important meet that was rescheduled to be on that date before they set on the road and took a cab. alec and prince never got their drivers license.

"why don't you guys have driver's licenses again?" evan complained, oh how alec missed the peace and quiet his best friend would give him. "because i got into legal trouble for you know. when i was 17." alec jabbed him in the stomach, making the car come to a brief pause on the road.

"we're in a different country now though, does the legal trouble still count?" prince asked, and alec felt his soul want to leave his body, god how braincell deficient are his friends? shortly thereafter, he willed himself to answer the almost brainless question.

"yes, it's on my record." prince chuckled sheepishly at the death glare sent his way.

"i never got mine, the test was too hard in English" prince flushed. it was in these times when evan cursed the gods for his best friend's pretty privilege, well not that he wasn't pretty himself, it just wasn't enough to combat his best friend. he knows he's a model but still. couldn't a guy catch a break?

"bless your soul, my princey, hopefully this neighborhood won't call the cops the second i call my band over for barbecue." evan sighed. "they had good reason to, evan. you were rocking out to kesha." "her songs are good!" "cannibal. by kesha. we lived in a catholic neighborhood."

"did kyran ever tell any of us why we moved here?" alec asked, "hm? i think so, yeah. why?" evan recalled to kyran briefly mentioning he had a talk with a friend on the phone. someone named.. draco?

"do you remember why?" alec inquired, ignoring evan's question entirely. not that evan minded, it was pretty normal. "uhh some old friend recommended it, i think."

alec hummed in response, typing something out to his sister. "alec can you go check the house? i can handle the car and prince can handle socializing with the people" evan asked, alec responded with a simple "sure" before going into the house. alec was always better with legal stuff if he found anything anyway. it was odd he chose to major technology when he could've been an excellent lawyer.

maybe he should mention that to his therapist, who knows.

checking for any damages on his keyboard, evan sighed. thankfully, his beloved keyboard had been alright, despite the semi- no scratch that, the very annoying trip to their new house.

a cute girl passed by, bright cyan hair. it almost matching the dyed tips on evan's own hair. she looked like she was in her early twenties, maybe a bit older though. and her stare was piercing, kinda creepy. she didn't say anything to evan, she muttered something about.. a kitty? before walking away.

well, having the cops called on him for, god knows how many times already, was the least of their worries. now it's a weird 20 year old lady with an odd affiliation with cats. maybe she was trying to take over the world with some cat overlord? who knows. not evan.

evan brought in prince and alec's luggage shortly after the girl disappeared. he could bring his own later, for now he wanted to check the house.

"oh hey. thanks for bringing my bag." alec sighed, the foyer was pretty barren. empty walls painted plain white. the living room was furnished, but it seemed a bit plain as well. "no problem, anything interesting with the house?" alec paused, "well, i found this doll-"