4 ⎮ a chaotic wedding

Birmingham 1921

A chaotic  wedding

A chaotic wedding

Chapter four Season one

It was time for the wedding, I was sitting in the front row while waiting for the bride to come. We stood up when we saw her coming, I smirked when I saw the shocked faces of the Lee family, she didn't wear white or use a veil. She got beside dad and they sat down Johnny Dogs started

"We're here today to join matrimony, this man and this woman. So they can live a life of truth and harmony and togetherness, which is sanctioned and honored by the presence and the power of these families around us" She didn't wear a veil so he continued "Do you, Thomas Michael Shelby, take Katherine Lorraine Lee to be your beautiful wife? To have, to hold, through sickness and health, until death do you part?" He said while looking at dad "I do" dad said

 "And do you, Katherine Lorraine Lee, take Thomas Michael Shelby to be your husband? To have, to hold, through sickness and health, until death do you part?" I saw her fiddling with her hands, I felt sorry for her, she sighed and murmured "I do" "There remains one more part of the ceremony" Johnny Dogs called 

"It's the mingling of the two bloods. Where the two families became one family." I watched confused they extended their hands and Johnny Dogs cut their palms with a knife and they shook hands "I now pronounce you man and wife" Johnny Dogs said "You can now kiss the bride" and dad kissed her, it was a short and quick kiss, but still I grimaced. It was my dad, nobody wants to see their parent kiss someone.

It was a big party, both families knew how to party. I found Nick and sat down beside him "So how does it feel?" he asked I looked at him weirdly "What do you mean?" I asked "to see your dad married," He said I shrugged and looked at them, they haven't even talked they just went different ways. "I don't know, it may be a bit different but just look at them, they haven't even talked or anything," I said 

suddenly my aunt went to Katherine and started shouting "Come and look, Katherine! Look at the family you have joined! Come, look at the man you married, the man who runs it! He hunts his own sister down like a rat and tries to kill his own brother-in-law" she shouted "Come on Ada that's enough," Arthur said "Holy shit. Water. Right," Aunt pol said while holding ada while they walked to a car.

 I saw dad drag Katherine with him and looked at me nodding at aunt pol and aunt Ada, I followed them but not before seeing Katherine glaring at dad. I held Ada's hand in the car and when we got there we walked out of the car "Lia, go to the garrison and wait for your dad" Aunt Pol said I nodded and walked to the garrison.

Grace was there I have noticed she's taking a liking to my dad, I rolled my eyes, "Had a good day?" she asked I smirked "Yeah, been to a wedding" I said, "Who got married then?" she asked "My dad, and she's very pretty" I said she frowned sadly but I didn't care, I never liked her.

 The door opened and dad and my uncles walked in. Arthur went behind the bar to find whiskey and glasses, I walked to a table and sat down, the door busted open and Aunt pol came in looking angry "It's a boy" She said I smiled but she went forward and attacked dad "But the police came and took his father away..." i zooned out when the door opened again and Katherine walked in and ordered a whiskey.

 Grace just looked at her waiting for her to pay, she set the glass down and looked at grace "I heard the Shelby's don't need to pay here" She said "That's right" Grace said, "Well then it's on the house then" she said an turned around I smirked and walked to stand beside her "So how is it being married to my dad then" I said she just shrugged "How old are you?" she asked "15" I said she nodded and leaned towards me "I don't even know how old he is, he looks way too old for me" she said I giggled "I'm Katherine Lee, well Katherine Shelby" she said jokingly "I'm Amalia Shelby" and we shook hands she turned to the bar and ordered two whiskeys and pushed one glass to me "Don't tell your day aye" she said winking at me. I like her, I downed the glass before dad could see.

a/n: So the wedding happend! I wasn't orginaly making the wedding this early, not before season 2 but here we are.