# 01.

SUNOO'S POV.

Waking up to rainy days, cold weather and a quiet house. And, I woke up to an uneasy feeling, as if there is something wrong with me. The feeling in where you can't find your surrounding familiar, and that there is so many memories you wanna remember, but can't.

As I went down the stairs, I saw a woman, cooking bacon and eggs, preparing the table and cleaning the kitchen. I asked her,

"Who are you? And why are you inside my house?"

"My Sunoo! Perfect, you're well and awake, mommy is making breakfast for you! Your all time favorite. It may be a little salty, accidentally added too much sugar." She chuckled.

For some reason, I don't feel at home, she doesn't feel like my mom too? But, I believed her for I saw the picture frame on the table beside our couch, still. Something is weird, and it's bothering me so much. I don't even know why-

"Sunoo? Are you okay? You look like you're thinking of a lot of things. Breakfast is ready, once you're done eating, don't forget to wash your own dish. I'll be cleaning upstairs and will eat later." She smiled, walked passed me and tapped my shoulder twice. I have no memory of saying bacon and eggs were my most favorite thing in the morning, I've always hated eggs. But, I actually like the taste of it? I'm not having that feeling where I want to puke because of the egg. I wonder if this is because of the salt.

After I ate, I washed the dishes. But, I stopped as my head started aching, it was a heavy headache. I felt dizzy and all I could hear was the plate falling, and breaking into pieces. I heard my mom, asking questions and she sounds worried, but since I'm dizzy, I can't seem to focus on what she's trying to ask, or say.

I woke up, again. The same day, still rainy but now it's 7pm.

"Sunoo! Come down if you're alright, dinner is ready." I heard my mom calling me from outside my room.

I came downstairs and sat beside my mom, finally eating together. The silence was too loud, none of us is saying a word.

"Sunoo, no matter what happens, do not go outside. Even if your friend asks you to, do not. Even if you ask me for permission, I will say no." My mom suddenly said to me.