# 04.

I mean, it's harmless to take of my mask right? Just to show my identity.

I took it off, and the guard gave me a confused and shocked face, he screamed and called backup to get me out of here. But, my mom was faster than those backups. She pulled me and carried me out from the school and put me back inside her car.

"What did I tell you?! I told you not to show your identity!" She yelled at me.

"Mom, I needed to prove I'm not a stranger."

"He saw your face?"

"The guard?"

I nodded, my mom deeply sighed.

"I'm sorry, Sunoo. But I guess you're not gonna continue this, going to school. Maybe next time, when..when things get better." She said.

I went back home, my mom went upstairs and completely locked every window, and closed every blind. Then, I saw her phone. I checked it, looked at the camera because I thought I'm not who I actually think I am. But, it's really me, Sunoo. I'm not another person, why was the guard afraid of me?

I heard my mom rushing downstairs so I fastly put the phone down. If she tells me that things are better, that's the time I'll ask her my unanswered questions. I don't wanna be a burden to my mother, but I also can't be curious for too long.

My mom held my hand as we sat down on the couch.

"I'm sorry Ni-k- Sunoo.. Sunoo! I'm sorry, I may have made you anxious since I yelled, I deeply apologize. But, I told you to protect your identity, so many freaks outside." She said.

"It's okay. I'll wait until everything will get better."

But, I still have this uneasy feeling inside of me, and I know for a fact that things won't easily become better. I have to answer everything myself, I don't want random, scary thoughts running inside my head.