🧡Ch 2 S1- Ziggo's Day Off 🧡

Hi everyone! I hope that you are enjoying this because this is going to be a long one and well as the rest of the chapters. I hope that it's okay and I do hope that I can try and post more of them regularly.

~Now enough of that let's get into this Chapter~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cordelia's POV

I was hurrying Mia up because we were late for our class. "Come on Mia, we are late!" I whispered to her as I shoved her down the hall. Mia then glared at me but keep quiet as we walked to our classroom door, Etiquette class. Once we open the door our Teacher Madame Lacy. 

"Oh! You must be Mi and Cordelia. I am Madame Lacy. Please have a seat so we may proceed with our first lesson" Madame Lacy said with a strained smile, gesturing towards the two empty. One next to Violetta and once near Violetta's lackeys. How lucky for us.

"They're 45 seconds late Madame," Violetta said in her angle-like voice that could convince any professor to do as she pleased, Well most of the time. "Right you are Violetta, although it's not considered polite to point one's shortcomings," Madame Lacy said smiling at Violetta and looking at us with something akin to disdain in her eyes. "Yes, Madame." Violetta replied 'sweetly', Oh just wait and see, a devil with a face full of make-up. 

Violetta then looks at us, an evil look in her eye. "After all, I don't have all day"  "Leave me alone!" Mia whispered, annoyed by Violetta, like usual. The lesson continued. 

"Sitting in a correct manner is an important aspect of our everyday appearance" Madame continued. I absorbed every word. After all, Mo was a prince, I kinda want to impress him and his family ugh I should just focus on the lesson. This lesson is for making meself look presentable in front of his mom--... okay I'm stopping now. 

"What are you even doing here anyway? This class is for young ladies. Not for commoners with an old-style" Violetta whispered, trying to get Mia in an even worst position. She knew I wouldn't listen to her words that's the way I am. Madame Lacy proceeded to rate our postures, at least I think she did that as she walked behind me. 

When she was behind me she patted my shoulder, smiling at me. Uf!One of the devils in this room, entranced by my personal style and manners. Cordelia:1, Madame Lacy: 0 . "Maybe I'm hoping that some of your grace and poise will run off one me," Mia said with sarcasm. I rolled my eyes at this but turned to face her "If you continue to stay like an exhausted floberrworm it will be worse for you, not me" 

I said with a low voice towards where Mia sat, as I was keeping a good posture. She then looks at me quickly then says "Cut the Harry Potter reference, Please" Mia whispered back, looking bored but mostly annoyed. "Now remember! A young lady must always be impeccable in all of her actions-" just say that to Yuko, you will get kicked for sure"- that is why I will be judging you on every one of your lessons today. So be at your very best."Oh, oh no Mia,-" I told her.

"-that's no way for a young lady to sit!" Madame Lacy said with disdain and modified Mia's posture. I chuckled a bit, earning a glare from Mia. "Straighten that spine like Violetta here and Cordelia a few seats in front. Perfect, dears." We both smile. 

A few minutes later we were all made to sit in front of a large table, on each side. Madame Lacy was projecting a formal table setting and we were all listening.