💛~Ch5 S1-All that Glitter~💛

Hi everyone! I hope that you are enjoying this, I do hope that I can try and post more of them regularly.

Also, I received a lovely comment from Isabella-1000 who left a nice comment and it gave me the motivation to continue so Thank you.

And now on to the Chapter~

-----------------------------------------------

(AN: I'm going to be skipping this part where the teacher explains what they are doing which is a reason why this is very very late plus I've been very lazy)

Cordelia's POV
It was a normal day for Mia and I but today we had theatre class and we were given scenes and we had the first half to rehearse our lines but we had to start with scene one then we had to perform them in front of the class, our teacher was encouraging us to do it and that it was theatre. Violetta was on the stage and Let's just say that she was trying to cause trouble.
Mia, Vincent and I were talking about what are going to do when Violetta was talking to our teacher and wanted to give the romantic role to Mia even though she was saying that she should have the role and that she was fabulous.
This caused a bit of drama all right we were then all backstage with our teacher Miss Forward and she said that Mia should have the romantic role.
"Romantic Lead? Me? Us?" Mia said as she pointed to herself and Vincent "I'm sure you'll do just fine" she said as she pointed an encouraging hand on Vincent's shoulder and walked off.

Then Violetta comes up to us with Paula behind her "So Mia, Cordelia what's your little book say about kissing frogs, does he turn into an elf prince? I bet you just love that" I was not happy that Violetta just insulted Mo and the elves, my hand made a fist beside me as I glared at her. "How did you know...?" Mia starts but Vincent interrupts this and says "We have a (he gulps) kissing scene" he had a bit of redness on his face "Well it just seems to come naturally. You two make a perfect couple, loser couple"
"Thanks," Vincent says then Paula says "Do you need to lie down Vincent? You look like you're about to faint?" He makes a face at her "Break a leg Mia" Violetta says rudely "You break a leg!" Mia and I say to her as she walks off with her two minions behind her.

We turn back to look at each other and Mia says to Vincent "Okay let's be mature about this. We're teenagers we can handle it." as she was encouraging him then I asked him "You've kissed someone before right, Vincent?" when I did he looked like he hasn't "Yeah, of course, I have" he answered me it was a bit hesitant which worries me a bit but I know that they can handle it.

"Yeah me neither," Mia said to him but then I got a questioning look from her and she asked me "Have you, Cordelia? Hmm." I looked at her and said "Umm N-No, m-maybe" I blushed red and thought back to when Mo and I were little and we were playing hide-and-seek we tripped and he fell on top of me and our lips met but then I stopped thinking about it and looked away from them.

"R-Right well, we've seen people kissing in young movies before. I mean how hard can it be?" once Vincent finished that sentence I looked at both of them and they were standing there looking awkward and looking around.

~Time Skip~
(Violetta invited the students to sit on the chairs in the theatre room and see Vincent, Mia and Cordelia. Mia and Vincent were doing their lines.)

As I was watching them do their lines the other students were watching and it was very embarrassing for them and they said that they didn't like each other like that and one of the students said "Because she's a freak" to which I wasn't very happy with that and Vincent said, " You take that back" he then walked over to them to confront them with Both myself and Mia watching him. But then our bracelets began to glow.