6

●WARNING●

 Sexual themes are displayed in this chapter

C H A P T E R  6 

MORNING 

2018 Downtown, New York 

HE hadn't expected her to be wrapped up in his bed the next morning; but, as he turned to the side to see the empty space, he released a jagged sigh, disappointing. Adam caressed the wrinkle patch that lay on his bed. The only evidence that they, indeed, were in the same secluded space, an intimate space for him. Her scent still lingered on the sheets as he drew the pillow she rested on closer to himself, curling it beside his head and inhaling. He missed her deeply. The friendship that they shared, the love that they made. It was still fresh in his mind every morning, more so now than ever. Yet, his broken heart would not heal, and the cause of his singularity was proof of such failures of leaving the past in the past and moving on. No woman could compare to Lydia Ava. Ava did her justice more so than any other of her names. It was the Ava in her that made her so demanding, so pleasurable, so unforgettable.  It was her November birth that made her so seductive, so mesmerizing, tantalizing, and untouchable. She held the reigns in his mind as much as the control of his body. He wanted her back, he would have her back. He hadn't gotten the answers he wanted, which could cause him to give up the case to the higher-ups. It wasn't a problem for him, he could with no doubt do that. Yet it was Ava's so-called involvement that had him holding on tight to the case. She wasn't a murderer undoubtedly. Yet she was the Victim's last known call. What the call was about she wouldn't say, what the visit was about she couldn't say either. Which left him frustrated. 

How could he help her if she didn't want his help?

Then one thing led to another, as always when it came to the pair; it was the way how she controlled him. The places that she touched, and the way she touched them. Adam knew he had a slight submissive streak in sexual matters. It wasn't due to laziness, he just loved the feeling of being overpowered. Maybe the slight streak wasn't so slight. That's what he liked- he liked being controlled and dominated. This Ava picked up since they were younger. He wasn't a twink like before. He was buff, muscular and thick, with a wide back and broad shoulders that his melanin covered well. Yet she still caressed him as he wanted, she still treated him like a bitch in heat.  Hands above head tied with his tie, legs apart that showed his hardening penis, body plastered with love bites, as she held his cock and balls in hand. As she wet her fingers and slipped it inside and curled it hitting the spot he needed it most. As he whimpered and groaned and beg for more she gave him what he craved; an orgasm from when he was younger. It was even better this time, her full breast was slick with sweat, as her abs shined, legs muscular. The sight alone made him combust as she tugged on his penis for friction. He saw stars. This was why he was single; no other woman got it, they didn't get that he didn't want to take the reigns in sex all the time. They didn't get the praises and degradation that pleased him. They didn't say it right. But the way Ava spoke to him, the words she used pushed him over the edge and unbearably horny.  

"Fuck"

2018  Washington D.C, White House