I have a boyfriend?

Juliet sat at the waiting gate for her parents flight to land. She looked down at her nails, she thought she had quit her habit freshman year of high school, apparently not. To be so afraid of your parents when your in your late twenties and grown up. Juliet wouldn't usually be this nervous but ever since Juliet became very serious about her career her mother has been very concerned that it might be stopping her from meeting somebody. Juliet sighed as she realized she only had 15 minutes or so left. "Jules!" She turned around as she knew the only person who would use that nickname. "Shawn?" Juliet said confused. "Flight 3245 gates now open" the speakers said. That was Juliet's parents flight. Shawn laced her hand in his. "Shawn what are you doing?" She asked bewildered at his behaviour. "I have a plan, play along" he said. "Juliet sweetheart" her mother said walking up to Shawn and a very confused and nervous Juliet. "Hi mom hi dad" she said letting go of shawn hand to give them both hugs. "I'm shawn" he said as he shook there hands. "Very nice to meet you Mrs. And Mr. O'hara" Shawn said trying to be polite. Juliet was still confused. "Shawn no need to be formal, please call us Dianne and Mike" her mother said with a smile. "As you wish, and Dianne you have completely ruined my theory, I thought Jules was the most beautiful women i have ever met" Shawn said. Juliet was flattered by the comment and was still confused as to what shawn was doing. "Thank you" Dianne said and smiled. "I'm also Juliet's boyfriend, you two seem as though you need some lunch" Shawn said. They all agreed, shawn picked up Dianne's bag and held jules hand. "Oh thank you shawn" Dianne said. "Your welcome, iv already called us a cab" Shawn said.

Juliet's face blushed at the efforts shawn was putting into making her parents happy, she was holding in her temper at shawn being her fake boyfriend but her parents liked him so much. Shawn took pleasure in the fact that the young detective was so bewildered that she couldn't even speak. Shawn kissed Juliet on the cheek when her Dianne looked back at them.

Dianne and Mike had gone to get a plate of food from the buffet, that's when Juliet turned to shawn and said "what are you doing?!" Jules said in a wisper yell type fashion. "I could sense that you were upset, the spirits told me everything how you mother nags you at you were nervous about not having a boyfriend" Shawn said. He really knew because he over heard jules mumbling to her self about it "We can't pull this off" Juliet said hesitant. "Yes we can it's like going undercover and it's only for 1 week and 4 days we can handle it" Shawn said trying to convince her. "Fine but no kissing" juliet said sternly immediately regretting it. "Jules it will look awkward if we don't" Shawn said winely. "Shawn" she said as her parents came back. "Fine" Shawn said as Dianne and Mike sat down. "Oh shawn will you give Juliet a kiss I want a picture" Dianne said. Shawn tried not to laugh, Jules could appreciate the irony of the situation. "I'm sorry Dianne but Jules doesn't like having her photo taken" Shawn said, Juliet was amazed that shawn came up with a excuse because she was so keen on not but it was her parents. "Shawn its ok it's only my family" Juliet said. Shawn put his hand on Juliet's cheek and kissed her careful not to get carried away. He pulled away and wisper to Jules. "Rules are meant to be broken" Shawn said quietly. Juliet smiled and in her head was a million different plans of how the next 11 days would pan out.