ali's little sister pt. 2

imagine: this is the second part to ali's little sister! basically just what happens after the night at the party.

same warnings ;)

Sitting in my desk in history was the worst. Johnny sitting behind me with a small smirk on his face as Tommy was looking at me, his mouth was moving. I just didn't listen. I felt sick and I just wanted to go home. His foot was shaking my desk as he always did. My foot was moving and my hand was tapping my pencil against my desk.

"Y/n."

"What?" I snapped at Tommy who just paused what he was doing. His eyes looking at me and his lips parted.

"Sorry." He held up his hands in surrender before he sat back in his seat. It was quiet between the two of them as well as Johnny who moved his feet to the floor. The blonde just cleared his throat and looked down at his desk.

Ultimately deciding to leave me alone.

After school

I plopped down on to the couch, my head throbbing as I looked at the tv that was playing some sitcom I didn't care for. My eyes were heavy from not being able to sleep. I haven't in a while.

"Johnny! I know you cheated on me!" The words made me body still. I felt sick to my stomach. Ali was walking into the house, Johnny following her with a scowl on his face. He slammed the door behind him. I awkwardly sat on the couch, my eyes following the couple who just walked through to the open area in between the living room and kitchen, the large stairs leading to the top floor to the left.

"Do not act like you didn't when we first started dating!" He snapped right back at her, motioning to the curly haired blonde. She looked up at him with a frown on her lips, eyebrows furrowed. "I'm not stupid, Ali." His words were stern. I watched the way Ali smirked.

"You think I'm stupid?" Johnny asked of her and she let out a laugh.

"You don't want me to answer that." The girl told him, arms holding her books. Her face held a fake smile just to glance over to me. I felt my hands grab the couch cushions. Her eyes squinted. "What are you looking at?" She spat out and I gulped. My eyes looking at her and him then down at the floor. "Why are you always in here? Do you not have any fucking friend?!"

"Leave her alone." Johnny said while he crossed his arms against his chest. Ali scoffed and looked at him.

"Do not tell me what to do, Johnny. I'm tired of you!" She announced and he rolled his eyes.

"Yeah? Well, I'm tired of you, Ali. Just go fuck whatever guy you've been messing with this entire time!" His voice raised and I wanted to leave. I wanted to go upstairs. I felt like I was invading on a conversation that I was not suppose to hear.

"That's so nice of you, Johnny. I love how you think you're so innocent!" I heard her yell back at him. I quickly got up, my nerves rattling from the loud yelling. I was getting nervous and I wanted to get away from here. I felt her eyes on me as I walked to the back door, out to the screened-in porch. Their yelling was echoing in the house, through the walls.

It was muffled but not enough.

I sat down in a seat away from the door. My hands sat in my lap as they continued to argue. It was annoying. I just looked away from the house and to the sky that was now becoming a soft pink from the sun going down. I let out a soft sigh before deciding to walk down to the corner store. I had some money in my pocket, just a few dollars. My school clothes still on, including my shoes I was wearing. I just wanted my jacket. It was getting cold, but I decided not to go into the house. They were still yelling. Just shouting insults to one another.