Chapter Quatro

"So, what job do I get?" Present Harry asked.

"Well, I'm a singer."

"So it all works out?"

"Yeah. To a degree I suppose. I or you or however you put it, go on the X-factor where I was put with some other guys in a band." Future answered.

"Am I really famous?"

"Yeah. I'd say so."

"Do I act or anything?"

"Yeah, in a movie called Dunkirk. Planning to be in other films, marvel and stuff. But they're only ambissions at the moment."

"Wow. What else is with the future? Do you have self driving cars?"

"Yeah, they're being developed. D'you want me to describe the future a bit for you? I know you want to know."

"Yes please."

"In the future, there's a new serious illness coming about. It's called Covid-19 and I've had to postpone a tour coming up, disappointing everyone. Now, people are asking me to do another PR stunt which is stupid. But that's besides the point.
"In my time, we have better phones, tvs and overall better technology. There's an app called Tiktok that's getting more popular, since lockdown."

"What's lockdown?"

"To do with Covid. That's why I was wearing a mask. It's to prevent the spread. It's really manic, honestly. The entirety of England has shut down basically. Schools, shops, anywhere public. This is one of the first times I've left our house in a long while."

"Wow. That's crazy..."

"Hang on, I'll show you tiktok now. It's really cool." Future Harry got out a phone that had tons of cameras and looked foreignly modern.

"This is tiktok." Future Harry went into it and started scrolling past videos.

"Future music's weird."

"Wait until you hear medicine. And CPR." Future Harry chuckled.

"Medicine and CPR? What's so wrong about them?"

"You tell me when you write medicine and whatever you do, don't listen to Cupcakke."

"Um..."

"She has very...graphic songs. Don't worry. So, tiktok is a big thing in lockdown." Future Harry put his phone away and looked his double in the eye.

"That's cool. Can you play me some of your songs?"

"Sure, which one?"

"I don't know. Surprise me."

Future Harry went into his phone again and immediately started typing a song in. Then started playing it.

"Same lips red, same eyes blue, same white shirt, couple more tattoos..."

"What's it called?" Present Harry asked quietly.

"Two ghosts."

Presesnt Harry noticed tears in his older selfs' eyes. He wondered why he was crying.

The song went on.

"We're not who we used to be.."

"Can you play another?" Present said.

"Yeah. This one's one of my favourites."

He put on another song.

"Sweet creature, had another talk about where it's going wrong.."

"What's with all the romance?"

"Well, I'm writing one to do with treating people with kindness, how's that?" Future joked.

"No, that's so cool!" Present smiled.

"Who're the songs about?"

Future stopped. He turned off the music and put his phone away. He bit his lip.

"Do I...Do I fall in love?"