Chapter Seite?

6 months later...

Harry followed his fortune and went on the X-factor, being especially happy and confident, knowing he was supposed to meet Louis. But there was no sign of the lad anywhere. He'd run around the entire site but no one who even looked remotely like his to-be husband was to be found. Defeated, Harry decided to go to the toilets.

He bitterly went in and there was another lad in there. Harry didn't bother to even look at him.

They were both there, pissing and Harry accidentally pissed on the boy. Laughable.

"Oops." Harry blushed, awkwardly.

"Hi."

"Hello."

"You performing lad?" The other guy asked.

"Yeah, will be. You?"

"Yep."

They both finished up and started washing their hands.

"Do you know a Louis Tomlinson? Around here? I'm looking for him." Harry said, mustering his confidence.

"Does he know you?" The guy asked.

"Not yet." Harry said, cheekily.

"And who are you curly?"

"I'm Harry."

"Styles?"

Harry frowned.

"Yeah.."

"I'm Louis. Why were you looking for me?"

"Well-I.."

"I was looking for you too!"

"Why?" Harry asked.

"You answer first." Louis prompted.

"No."

"Well I'm not."

"How about on 3?"

Louis rolled his eyes.

"Fine."

"3...2...1."

"Future me told me we're going to fall in love."

Harry laughed in disbelief.

"I think it's a bit late for 'going to'." He said, honestly.

"Yeah. I think so too. What's the saying?"

"Don't push fate?"

"No, nothing like that. True, but not what I'm thinking of. I'm thinking, 'love at first sight' if it's all the same to you Harry."

"I think it is. You're very out front."

"No better way to get the message across. Can I have a picture with you?"

"In the toilets? Why?"

"Well, I know you're going to be famous. I'm going to be your first fan." Louis smiled.

"Maybe not in the loos." Harry grinned.

They dried their hands and walked out of the restrooms, before Louis AND Harry took their first picture together.

"Cheers lad." Louis smiled.

About 5 hours later, the boys had come and gone off the stage, and were denied the chance to go to the next round.

Harry broke down the minute the cameras stopped rolling. He walked backstage, heavily. Future was wrong. Fucking future. Idiot. Fuck.

He suddenly wished the world would swallow him whole.

Then he heard the speakers say overhead, asking for some particular girls back and boys. He stopped listening after hearing the first boy's name. Niall something or another. Then he heard his name.

He jumped back up and trudged to the stage, low hopes. Then he saw Louis on his way.

"Why'd you think we're being called back?" Harry asked, timidly.

"Dunno. Let's hope it's good things."

"Yeah." They walked onstage together with 3 other boys who'd performed too.

Harry wasn't really listening to what Cowell was saying. Something like them being too good to let go. He only payed attention to when he said 'We're keeping you on the show'.

Then he felt his legs buckle and he squatted down, close to tears. He jumped back up and turned around to have Louis jump into his arms. It felt right. He hoisted his legs onto his waist and there they hugged.