Chapter Sies

Younger Harry's POV:

The man in front of me was very attractive. Very, very much so. I could see how I'd fallen in love with such a man. It wasn't a shock after seeing him.

His hair was brown, his cheekbones defined and his eyes were blue. Blue as the sea with tints of green.

"So Harry, this is Louis. My husband."

Future me looked proud as he looked lovingly into Louis' eyes. Suddenly, I couldn't wait to meet this Louis. I wanted him in my life as soon as possible.

"Nice to meet you?" I said it like a question.

"Good to see you again?" He said in the same tone. I guessed he was just as confused as me with all this past, future, present bollocks.

"Sorry if I come across as apprehensive. I just didn't expect this." I said, awkwardly.

"Well, I didn't expect it when I was told about you." Louis assured me. Then I knew I would love this man. I did. Whenever he walked into my life, it'd be love at first sight.

"When do I meet you?" I asked.

"You might've already. But we don't get properly acquainted until X-factor so not until around August."

"August?! That's months away!" I exclaimed.

"Not so disappointed anymore, are we?" Older me smiled.

"No, I wasn't disappointed. Just shocked."

Louis looked at his husband.

"You were shocked?" He shook his head, "Harry Edward Styles, you're about as straight as the wall of bloody China." He told him.

"And you aren't?" Older me smirked.

"You learn your sass from me." Louis winked at me. I smiled.

"Good to know."I paused," You look happy. Both of you."

"Well, we are at the moment. It's lockdown at our time so it's just me, him and Freddie." Older me explained.

"My son."

"We have a child?!" I exclaimed.

Louis and older me looked at each other awkwardly.

"Sort of. It's Louis' child with someone else. He wanted a child so I let him with the woman's permission to do it, you know? And me and him and the woman Co parent comfortably." Older me told me.

"Are you out to the public?"

"No. We wish." Louis put his hand on future Harry's shoulder and future Harry reached his thumb up so their thumbs were touching.

"Cowbell won't let us."Louis said, madly.

"Cowell? Off the competition shows? I mean, he's a bit strict and stuff but I didn't expect him to do that."

"Worst of all, he's got Louis in a PR stunt for 7 or 8 years which honestly crushed me and I'm meant to be in another soon."

"Oh my god, is it that Olivia Wilde idiot?" Louis asked, angrily.

Harry nodded.

Louis shook his head.

"B-but...am I happy?" I asked, feeling this was the most important thing.

Harry looked me dead in the eye.

"Yeah. You'll have ups and downs but it works out for the best."