You make me hard(Chap.4 P.2)

A/N: Okay a few things, thank you so much for almost 200 reads you don't know how much it means to an author just by reading.😅 I decided to make this 3 parts instead of two because there's still so much more to write and I came up with so many cool ideas. In a few hours I will be posting part 3 to this chapter so stay tuned for that! Special thank you to my friends friend who now wants to meet me and loves this fic (or so I've heard)

A/N: Im editing rn and we did end up meeting. Were like kinda dating now sooooo. 

(Edited)

Your POV:

~ Time Skip~
I left my class with Takemichi and headed to art. After my History test this morning I kept falling asleep in my classes. You would think after a while they would leave me be so I could sleep be no. I took a small nap during lunch but besides that I didn't sleep much. Going to art with barely any sleep in me was not a good match up. I hope Mr. Ryuguji doesn't stab me in the eye with a pencil (Chap. 1). We walked into the class and sat down at our assigned seats. Mine, of course being in front of Mr. Ryuguji. Ughhhhhh! Why do I keep thinking about what happened this morning? What if he says anything? What if I have to stay after class? So Saturday 8 o'clock?(ahaha) The bell rang and out came Mr. Ryuguji with his white tee shirt and black ripped jeans. As always he sat down on his desk and sat with his legs apart. I'm glad I'm the only one sitting up front because damn was that a view.

"Good Afternoon everyone. I hope you all thought about who you wanted to draw because today were going to go over how to draw anatomy." His sweet words put me right to sleep.
.
.
.
The bell rang and everyone started to pack up there art supplies. Not me though. I had slept through the entire class. I thought it was strange that Mr.Ryuguji didn't wake me up. I got up to leave.

"Hey Mizuchi, don't think I couldn't see you sleeping during class!" I looked up at him. Shit I'm busted.

"Yes sir.." I was shaking. What was he going to do? Gouge out my eye with a pencil? Destroy me? Stop thinking like that!

"Stay here." I obeyed him like a dog. I stood there until everyone left the classroom. Once it was empty Mr. Ryuguji locked the door and pulled down the blinds. I was caught off guard. What was he doing? Shit! He's approaching.(Jojo ref lol)

"Since I told you you were going to get a punishment the next time you did it.." he started taking off his tee shirt reveling the abs that I only saw for the first time on Monday. They were perfect. He was perfect.

"Wha-what are you doing?!?!" My face started to go red as he moved closer.

"Giving my little bad boy a punishment." He breathed right in my ear and sent chills down my spine.

"Now be a good boy and strip." I started taking my shirt off....

"Mizuchi what are you doing?" I open my eyes. I was standing up in the middle of class taking my shirt off. Mr. Ryuguji was...

FULLY CLOTHED!

He sat at his desk, both of us flustered.
I looked around the class. Everyone was staring at me. Shit! I looked at Takemichi, he looked like he was holding back laughter. My face went red. Bright red.

I WAS DREAMING ABOUT HAVING SEX WITH HIM AGAIN!! In class no less. I sat back down pulling my shirt down with me.

"If you want my opinion, you should work on abs for 30 minutes a day or more." I look up at Mr. Ryuguji who had a smirk plastered across his face. I didn't know weather to be embarrassed or to be turned on.

"See me after class."

"Yes sir..."

-Small time jump-

The bell rang and everyone left the class, even Takemichi. I was completely alone with Mr.Ryuguji. But this time, he didn't lock the door or pull down the blinds. It was like how it was when I was kept late on the first day of school. Mr. Ryuguji sat on my desk like he did during class on Monday. Legs dangling on either side of my hips.

"Are you going to tell me what that little strip tease was about earlier?" STRIP TEASE?!?! Wait. Was he think about what I was thinking about? You know sir I'm free 8 o'clock on Saturday? Fuck, I'm hard. Why can't I function right? This is serious!

"I-it was nothing...... just tired." Mr. Ryuguji eyed me for a long while and glanced down at my... yeah. My face went a little red. Can I just say I need to pee?

"You should be sleeping more, Mizuchi." My face got redder. Can you please stop looking at my boner? You are turning me on.

"I-I've been busy studying for tests.... sir." I can't tell him that I think about him every second of the day. That would be weird. I mean so what I want to have sex with him. So what if I wanted him to destroy my insides. My face went brighter. PLEASE stop thinking nasty thoughts about your teacher while he's in front of you. I took a moment to look at Mr.Ryuguji and not at the pressure happening in my pants. He was..
also hard?
Am I seeing things? Can I take care of that for you? I'll swallow. STOP IT! I think it was now obvious what I did late at night besides studying. Yeah, masterbating...
To thoughts of him.

"Ahem, well then. Try going to bed earlier."

"Yes sir." I let out a deep exhale. I'm glad that was over. I wish Mr. Ryuguji and I hung out not during school or not during class time. I thought it might be nice.

"Hey Mizuchi?"

"Yeah? What is it?"

"Let me walk you home."

"Huh?!?"