Satuday 8 o'clock(Chap. 6)

A/N: I'm sorry it took so long to post this I got a major writers block while writing and I had to take a break. I am also a cosplayer so not to make excuses for myself but that took priority for awhile. Just got back from a trip that was full of cosplaying so now that I've taken a break from that I'm going to focus more on writing. The idea of writing hit me when future wifey told me I hadn't updated in 40 days 😭. I think in the future I need bigger gaps between when I post chapters only so I don't have so many people asking me for more all at once. Thank you and enjoy!

(Edited)

Your POV:

Here I was, Y/N L/N, eighteen year old high school boy, standing outside his hot art teachers apartment on a Saturday at 8 o'clock. During lunch on Friday I was caught off guard by what Mr. Ryuguji had said to me.

-Flash Back-

"Oh really now." He smirked at me. He leaned down close to my face. He used a file he took out of the lounge to cover our faces. That's when something magical happened.

He whispered in my ear.

"Come over to my house, I'll help you with the project. I'll need something in return though. What do you say Saturday? 8 o'clock?" He pulled piece of paper out of his pocket and a pen. He wrote something down and handed it to me. It was his address.

"See you there~" He winked at me. Then, I was alone in the hallway, holding the slip of paper. The bell rang and then started my next class.

-End of Flashback-

That's was just yesterday, but it already feels like forever ago. I stood outside his door until the clock struck 8.

7:59.58

7:59.59

8:00.00

I knocked on the door.

"Come in!" I heard Mr. Ryuguji's voice say. I walk in nervous and close the door behind me. Inside was a nice looking living room. A standard couch with a big table in front of it. Along with a tv and some stray pencils and paintbrushes. That was to be expected. Mr. Ryuguji comes out from behind a door and into the main room. He was in...

A TOWEL?!?!?

"Sorry I just took a shower."

"N-no it's fine." I'M NOT FINE!

"I'll go put some clothes on." He started to leave. But I didn't want him to.

"You don't have to." Was I crazy? Or was I listening to my instincts.

"O-Ho Ho someone's acting scandalous today. But I'm mean that is what you came here to do right?"

"Huh?"

"The art project." Shit! I forgot that that was the lie that got me here in the first place. I was given the opportunity to DRAW my teacher NAKED. UHHH YES PLEASE!

~Timp Jump~

Sadly Mr.Ryuguji went back into his room and put on a pair of boxers before we started. Not that I was complaining too much because he was still shirtless. I always wondered way he worked out so much in his free time. He was probably trying to impress his girlfriend. Considering how comfortable he was hanging around another person in his underwear I assumed he did it all the time when he hung out with her. Damn I'm jealous.

"I'm sorry for what happened when I walked you home the other day."

"Its okay." UHHHHH HELLO!?!?! YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST BREAK MY HEART AND THE APOLOGI-

I sat down on his couch patiently, waiting for his return. I looked around his apartment once more. Aside from the stranded paint brushes and pencils it was quiet clean. His bedroom down was slightly opened as he could see the corner of Mr. Ryuguji's bed. It had grey sheets on it with a white comforter. He soon walked out of his room and sat down next to me.

"Are you ready to get started?" He had this sort of passion in his eyes when he spoke to me. He must be really excited.

"I...guess. Um, wasn't there something you wanted my help with?" He frantically pulled out his sketchbook from underneath the couch we were sitting on and opened to one of the last pages. There I saw a bunch of sketches of a nude young man, with no face. I thought it was strange but I'd never seen Mr. Ryuguji's art before.

"Mr. Ryuguji-"

"Please, call me Draken it'll make this feel a little more less professional." Uhhhhhhh last time I checked Mr. Ryuguji's first name was Ken. I liked Draken a lot better tho. I wonder where he got the name from. Maybe when he was still with Toman.

"O-okay Mr. Ryu- I mean Draken."

"Now that sounds a lot better."

"Back to what you needed my help with?"

"Yes right! I need a nude model to complete my work."

"Huh?"

"Drawing nude people from the internet makes my eyes sore. It would be nice to have a real life model instead."

" Why not just draw your girlfriend?" Come on, it was a general question. Even if his answer wasn't going to make me feel any better about the fact that he's taken.

"Girlfriend? Who told you I had a girlfriend?"

"B-but when you were talking to Hina you said-" I stopped myself. Did I just admit to spying on him while someone was confessing his love? Yes, yes I did.

"So you were spying on me! I thought you really did want help on your project." Truth is, I already had it done. Takemichi and I already did it together, it being the project, not what your thinking. I just used it in the moment as an excuse but look where its landed me.

"That means you have no excuses not help me with my work."

"I guess not."

"To my bedroom then." To WHERE?!?! His BEDROOM!?!? I mean I'm happy to be in there but WHY?

"Why exactly Draken?"

"I do most of my art in there. I only do silly sketches on my couch." We both walked into his bed room. He had a king sized bed with a desk in front of it. A closet of clothes, his own bathroom, and two table side lamps(also if you sleep alone and you have to bedside tables with two lamps your weird, Im calling you out Kiwi). He sat down on a stool that was placed in front of his bed.

"Go ahead and sit down for me." I sat down slowly. I stayed there still for awhile while Draken got out his art supplies. I sat there for another couple minutes.

"What are you doing Mizuchi?"

"Huh?"

"Strip already." omg. OMG! Why did I just now remember he was going to be drawing me, NAKED! What if I get turned on? What if I get hard?

"o-okay." I started taking off my clothes until I was fully naked. I hid my privates as I stood in front of him.

"Get on the bed." I got on the bed with no hesitation. I could feel Drakens eyes scanning my whole body. Damnit! Why does he have to be wearing just his underwear. I layed on my stomach with my head down as he started to sketch. It would be too embarrassing to look him in the eye.

"Look at me please." SIR! That is not what I should be doing in the moment I might get h-

"Yes sir." I looked him in the eyes. He was smirking at me. I told you not to look Y/N! Are you suicidal?

A few minutes passed and it was almost time for me to switch positions. Until I felt something pushing me away from the bed.

Yep.

I,

was hard.

A/N: Wifey didn't answer my message quick enough so now the smuts gonna be in the next chapter. Also THANK YOU FOR OVER 500 READS LIKE WTAF?!?!?!?🎉 I love and appreciate you guys so much and I hope you all read the next chapter when it comes out. Which is hopefully Friday.