Chapter 1

Pic of Logan sleeping >
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Logan}
I'm 16 and its 5 am on a Monday morning.

"Wake up bitch, we have school." Those words came from none other than my best friend, Asher.

Asher and I have been friends since we were 5. We met in kindergarten and fought over a sandwich. Punch after punch led us straight to the principals office and we were both given a strict warning. The next day we were best friends. Funny how life turns out. He's been there for me through thick and thin. He even knows my deepest darkest secrets.

"I'm up. Now leave me alone," I groaned, "Go eat something or whatever while I get ready for hell."

"I'm gonna make some Cap'N crunch. Want any?"

"I don't have time." With that I left my room and headed for the shower. I stripped naked and hopped into the shower. Once I was done, I dried myself off with a towel and wrapped it Around my waist. I took a quick look in the mirror and studied myself. I guess people would call me fit. I had a 6 pick and a defined V line. Every curve and muscle was pure hard work. After admiring my body, I walked to my closet. I decided on wearing a black Californian t-shirt, burgundy skinny jeans and beanie, along with my all black vans. After getting dressed I walked out of my room, down the hall, and strutted down the stairs.

Reaching the end, I looked up and felt a pair of eyes on me. Those eyes belonged to Asher. I've always felt like he had a thing for me. It's not hard to miss the lingering states or the surprise hugs. He's gay. He came out last year. In an epic way might I add. It was October 15 around 11:36am and we had just arrived at lunch when he yelled "fuck this" and stood onto a table saying, "I'm a queer, I like guys. And if you hate that then shove your comments up your homophobic ass!"

Ever since then people have respected him as a person for basically not giving a flying fuck what people cared. I've always respected him but I did more when he came out cause it made me happy knowing my best friend wasn't "In the norm."

"God you take forever to get ready" groaned Asher.

"Calm your tits. I'm ready now so can we leave and head to this so called 'school'?"

"Yeah. Let me just grab my keys and bag from upstairs."

As Asher ran upstairs I couldn't help but stare at his ass. I never noticed how shaped and muscular it was. I went into the dining room and grabbed my bag, throwing it over my shoulder. I hurried into the kitchen to grab a Mountain Dew. At least I can look forward to one thing today.

"I'm ready. Let's go" yelled Asher.

We headed out the door. Locking it and then walking to our shared 2011 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe. We both babied the car. She was precious. Asher named her Madeline; Madeline was his mothers name. He adored his mother. She was his second best friend. He was a wreck after her accident. And since then he's lived with us as his father is an asshole who doesn't appreciate his own son.

Once we got into the car, Asher started the car and I decided on listening to the new Fall Out Boy album. It's great. I'm in love with it. I started singing along with the disk.

"If you knew, knew what the bluebirds sang at you, You would never sing along. Cast them out cause this is our culture. These new flocks are nothing but vultures Because they took our love and they filled it up, Filled it up with Novocaine and now I'm just numb,
Now I'm just numb. And don't mind me, I'm just a son of a gun. So don't stop, don't stop until your heart goes numb, Now I'm just numb. I don't feel a thing for you..." I was singing with my will. I didn't care who heard me. I loved this song and I loved singing so there was no stopping. That was until I saw Asher smirking at me.

"What?" I asked

"Oh nothing. You just have a nice voice. And it's nice hearing you sing. It's almost...soothing?"

"Thanks I guess. I should sing to you more often" I sent him a wink. Only to see him blush brightly which I was seemingly amused by. We began to ride in a very comfortable silence on our way to school. Maybe I do have something to look forward to after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
This is my first wattpad story. Sorry ahead of time if there's anything misspelled or if something is grammatically incorrect.