Chapter 3

{Logan}

        After yesterday's events, I began to worry about Asher; he hasn't called, texted, or even came back home. I've called him at least a trillion times and still no response. I began to think really hard...."Where could he have gone?"...his mothers grave.

          I grabbed the keys and rushed out of the house. I drove the usual 35 minutes to their family grave. I parked the car and ran to find him. There he was, lying against her grave sobbing his eyes out; however, he hadn't noticed me yet....

          "Mom, I miss you so much. Why'd you have to leave me?! I'm such a mess without you. I miss talking to you, going shopping, even watching movies and picking out the really hot guys and hoping they don't die....I wish you could give me advice. Since you left, I've been living with Logan. It's getting harder and harder every day because, he has no clue the massive crush I have on him. Yesterday, when we were taking our test I looked over and he just looked so cute. I couldn't help but look lower and I started fantasizing of all the things he would do to me. That's when he noticed me staring and caught me with a raging boner. I just don't know how to live with him without him knowing how I feel about him..."

         I was in complete shock. He finally admitted it. HE SAID HE LIKED ME!! And it didn't gross me out the least bit. I actually...liked it?

         "Maybe you don't have to" was the only thing I could say.

          Asher turned around in the blink of an eye. You could see the utter shame, anxiety, and sadness in his eyes he stared at me for a long time. Until he said, "What are you doing here? You're not supposed to be here! How long have you been listening??"

         "Asher, it's okay. Please just come home. I'm sorry for what I did yesterday, just please come with me so you can get some rest and you've got to be starving!"

           He thought for a minute before he started walking my way. I grabbed his hand as we left, opened his door for him, strapped him in, and drove off to head home. Once the drive was over, he was sound asleep in the passenger seat. I carried him into the house bridal style and headed for our room. I laid him on the bed and whispered "I'll be right back". I went downstairs, cooked us some Mac and cheese and got him a tall glass of water. When everything was done and ready I went upstairs to see Asher awake and laying silently in bed. I placed his food and water beside him and helped him sit up. He took the bowl from me and began eating in silence. When we were both done I went downstairs to clean the dishes. I heard Asher coming down the stairs and asked if he needed any help.

         "No, I'm fine but, can we watch Netflix if you don't mind?"

        "Of course not, let me finish these dishes and then I'll get it set up."

        After looking for what seemed like an eternity we ended up watching a classic....White Chicks. I positioned him so his head was laying on my chest and I bent down and kissed him on the top of his forehead. Within 30 minutes Asher was sound asleep and I took him upstairs, once again, to our bedroom.  I laid him in bed, put the covers on him, crawled in next to him and wrapped my arms around his slim body. With that I fell sound asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

So sorry for not updating. I hope you guys like this and sorry again for any mistakes.