1

Iyanna Brown, 19
Dorms 📍

Iyanna Brown, 19Dorms 📍

JD❤️
FaceTime...
Connected

"So you coming to my game today or not"

"No its too far..." i said knowing im lying

"Ight ima hit you up later." he said and hung up

Today the team is going to they first away game and I'm going to surprise my boyfriend at his game.

"Kae you ready to go?"

"Yea hold on" she yelled from the bathroom

I grabbed my stuff and waited for her in the car. Kae came out and got in the car and we pulled off.

☂︎
ASU Stadium📍

We finally pull up to the game in Alabama

We finally pull up to the game in Alabama. We showed our tickets and sat in our seats next to our other  friends.

"Welcome georgia tech yellow jackets" the announcer said making everybody on our side scream.

"Introducing number 8, Jermiah Washington" and I screamed
"Introducing number 12, malik King"
"Introducing number 1, Devonte Jordan"

☂︎

We won 98-80 and the boys were walking back to the parking lot to the buses.

As I looked around I see Jeremiah talking to his teammate kyrie. My face lightened up as I seen him. I walk up beside him and spoke up.

"Hey baby you did good tonight" I embraced him in a hug. He looked kind of surprised but hugged me back.

"Oh...wassup baby, I thought you wasn't coming" He said with a worried look on his face as he bent down and pecked my lips 3 times.

"I came to surprise you for your first game" I said with a smile on face. As I was talking I seen him looking around nervously. "Whats wrong, why are you looking like that" I said while pulling away and scrunching my face up.

"Uhh it's nothing, thank you for co-" he was cut off by this high pitched voice in the back.

"Oh my god Jeremiah I was looking for you" this pretty brownskin girl said as she came running in our direction. I snap my head in his direction.

He looked like his eyes were about to pop out of his head. "Who is this" I say, but as I was talking this girl ran into Jeremiah's arms and hugged him.

"Jeremiah I said who is this" I said starting to raise my tone. At this point his teammate kyrie had his phone out recording.

"Oh ... this just my cousin" he said with a nervous chuckle as he snatched himself away from her.

She snapped her head back. "nigga who is your cousin, and who is this" she spoke up.

"Ayee cuzzo stop playin, you know my girl Iyanna" he said trying to lie. I just gave him a dumb look because its no way he trying to play me for stupid.

"Nigga stop playin, YOU CHEATING ON ME!?" I said starting to get irritated.

"Iyanna not right now bruh" he said as he saw his teammates start to circle around us.

"YOU A BITCH ASS NIGGA JEREMIAH" I started to yell as my emotions took over. "ON MY DADDY YOU A BITCH" I continue to yell.

By this time kae had been trying to calm me down but it wasn't working. I lunged forward but one of Jeremiahs teammates had swooped me up before i could get to him.

"PUT ME DOWN HOE" I say as I repeatedly hit is back. I don't even know who this is.

"Aye where y'all car" he spoke up in a deep voice. Kae pointed to the direction of the car and we walked to it.

When we got to the door he opened it and threw me inside. "Shut up wit all that yelling shit, you in public" he said before slamming the door shut.

I got a better look at his face and that Devonte from the team, but everyone call him dee. I have never spoken to him before.

"Girl he is texting me, what do I do?" I say worriedly as I look at kae.

"Girl block him" she told me.

JD❤️
____________________________________

I don't even want her

Why you acting like this??

Come on bra stop acting like this

Its not that serious..

Ong i did not do nothing with her

Not finna deal with yo bs

Im coming over tonight

Jeremiah stop texting me.
____________________________________

I rolled my eyes and blocked him then put my phone on dnd.

"You good best?" Kae asked me looking concerned

"Im alright" i lied while facing the window. We sat in silence for the rest of the ride back home.

☂︎

I woke up and checked my phone like I always do. I looked on instagram and people kept on tagging me in a video.

I clicked on the video and it was from last night. I got up and threw my phone on the bed.

I got up to get ready for class. Mekaelah bust in my room and went straight to my closet.

"What are you doing?!?" I scrunched my face up at her

"Here." She threw me an outfit. "I knew you was finna try to act all depressed and shit today so We going out before class" i rolled my eyes at her

_______________________

Im sorry for all these mistakes. I started a while ago and been trying to change stuff and been missing some things😂😂