6

Devonte Jordan, 20
Locker room, 📍
6:30 pm

We just got done with practice and the team just chilling in the locker room

"Y'all coming to that party tonight?" Kyrie asked the whole team

"Yeah" Malik said. Malik my only homeboy for real. He quiet but he funny as hell too.

"Im going" Aaron said.

"Me too" JD said while sitting in the corner pouting.

"This nigga need to go out, he been poutin like a bitch all week" kyrie joked. The whole locker room burst out laughing except JD.

"But yeah I think imma slide too" I said.

"That nigga just wanna go and see iyanna" Malik said. The whole locker room became quiet, while they were trying to hold back their chuckles while side eyeing JD.

Damn Malik messy as a bitch

JD smacked his teeth loud enough for the whole locker room to hear. He got up and slammed his locker closed, then started heading towards the showers.

"It ain't never been that serious" I mumble to myself. I thought nobody heard me but apparently he did and he snapped his head back in my direction.

"Nigga what you say" he scrunched his face up

"I said 'it aint never been that serious' the fuck?" I scrunched my face up. Cause who this nigga think he checkin.

He started walking towards me so I stood up.

"I don't understand why you doing all this over a girl that you cheated on" I say with a bored expression.

"And I don't see why you so happy with my leftovers, you don't think I know you been fucking on my bitch." He said with his face scrunched up and his nose flared. I can't even take this nigga serious right now.

I just chuckle "she not your bitch, but if I was fucking her you would know" I start laughing in his face.

I guess that struck a nerve cause that nigga pushed me hard as hell into the locker. But he wasn't finna bitch me so I pushed that nigga back harder.

He tried to swing and missed, so I swung and my fist connected to his jaw. He swung and hit my cheek. Im not even gonna sit here and lie that bitch hurt. So i just started swinging and my fist was connecting with his chest and jaw.

He was getting his hits in, but I still had that upper hand. Then Malik came and was trying to pull me off of him, while Kyrie was trying to get JD to let up.

Coach Jackson came in there yelling and shit but I wasn't trying to hear allat. I grabbed my duffel bag and just walked out the locker room.

"YOU A PUSSY ASS NIGGA ON GOD" I heard JD yelling but I couldn't care less. That nigga bet not let me catch him off campus cause i'll kill that nigga.