7

Iyanna Brown, 19
Gym, 📍
7:54 pm

I walked into the gym and just sat on the bleachers and waited for dee to get out of practice

I walked into the gym and just sat on the bleachers and waited for dee to get out of practice. He supposed to be getting out at 8 but I came a little early.

I decided to scroll on instagram while I wait.

I laughed at my phone and then looked up because I felt a presence

I laughed at my phone and then looked up because I felt a presence. I thought it was dee but when I looked up it was Jermiah. I just stared at him blankly.

"What you here for?" He looked at me confused.

"..."

"You don't hear me talking to you Iyanna?" He scrunched his face up. "When you gonna stop acting like you mad and just forgive me" he grinned.

"It's nothing to forgive, I said we done for real and I wasn't playing" I started looking around for Dee cause I was getting aggravated.

"Aight Iyanna I'll let you think you doing you for right now but you will be back" he shrugged. I just laughed in his face cause this nigga cannot be serious right now.

I finally locked eyes with dee, he started heading in my direction but turned towards the door leaving out the gym. I scrunched my face up and quickly got up to follow him completely ignoring what JD was talking about.

I finally caught up to him and yelled his name. "DEE! Why you leave me" I bent over trying to catch my breath.

"What bra." He just stared at me blankly.

"Why you acting like that all of a sudden" I scrunch my face up at him cause he is really blowing me.

"Iyanna you cool and all but how you expect me to take you seriously and you always run back to that nigga, it's embarrassing and I don't want no parts" He shrugged.

"What are you talking about" I looked at him crazy "I didn't run back to that nigga" he aggravating me for real.

"Iyanna you was just sitting in there wit you toxic ass ex in front of my face what you expect me to think?!" He just stared at me as if I was dumb. This was starting to hurt my feelings cause i'm trying so hard to get over JD and it just feels like nobody cares.