Damiano - Baby Sitting Disaster

*You are Damiano's neighbour and he has a baby sitting disaster (his niece has an allergic reaction) and you are left to figure things out* kinda unrealistic but oh well

this one is dedicated to my power, which outted in 38 degree weather for an entire day <3 (i'm melting rip aircon)

TW: allergic reaction

.

The first time you'd met your neighbour was a little over three months ago when you had first moved in. You'd been there only shy of a week when your power cut out. You were used to living alone, although at your last apartment block there was a 24/7 maintenance man on call and you'd picked up a few things.

After checking the switch board and all of the appliances that were plugged in you exhausted all of your options. The power was out and you didn't know how to fix it.

You tried ringing the number you'd saved in your phone but soon remembered how you had no reception in your unit so you decided to step out into the hallway where the signal was slightly stronger.

You were mindful to keep your voice down as to not disturb the neighbours, but after calling the supposed maintenance guy, the landlord, the reception desk and groundskeeper only to make it through to their voicemails you knew you were on your own for that one.

After leaving your final voicemail with your name, your unit number and the problem you were facing you finally gave up, turning to head back inside. You were interupted by a deep voice, you looked in the direction you had heard it from seeing a polished man with smooth, dark hair.

You frowned, he was dressed casually in loose jeans and an undershirt. Usually fix-it type people wore different clothes, a uniform, or tradesclothes but you weren't about to pass up help.

"Did reception send you up?" You asked, confused.

"You could say that." He said with an easy smile.

You noted how he wasn't holding any tool boxes or anything, and it only dawned on you that he in fact wasn't here to help you when he pressed his key into his own lock. The door opened and refreshing cool air blew out, something you were desperately trying to start to work again.

"Right, neighbour 6B." You chuckled to yourself in stupidity.

"I'm y/n." You introduced yourself.

You blushed slightly as he held out a hand, firmly shaking yours in a polite manner.

"Damiano. I'm guessing I'm not the person you're waiting for."

You shook your head, as you leant against the wall. You held up your phone, shaking it from side to side.

"My power is out, I tried everything I could before I called people, but no one seems to be available to help." You confessed, before crossing your arms over your chest.