chapter 5; memories

"Stop, ahaha!! Bruno stop! It tickles!" you exclaim. After he stopped playing with your feet, you stood up, a red mark on your face.
      "Something wrong, mi amor?" He asks in a playful tone
      "Seriously, what does that mean?" You ask in response
      "Nothing~" he teased. You grumble to yourself, and head down to the living room, Casita throwing your shoes on, while moving you for a little spin. You laugh.
      "Abuelo, you have a wife!" You hear a laugh from behind you.
      "Since when did you start calling pa 'abuelo'?" Bruno asks
      "Since when did you start calling me 'mi amor'?" You respond. Bruno then blushes a dark red and changes the subject.
      When you get down to the living room, you grab an orange, and toss it up and down, until Bruno grabs it from you.
      "Hey!!" You exclaim. He smirks and gives it back. You grab it, staring into his eyes while doing so. You don't notice Camilo, so you both hold hands instead, and then you pull your hands away staring at Camilo with the orange, both of you blushing.
      "Awww you're blushing!!!" Camilo says.you both look at each other and notice you're blushing. You both then part ways, until you turn around and go to follow Bruno. Camilo grabs your arm.
      "Take care of him. I can tell you both like each other, and he's been having problems finding someone, the townspeople don't really like him," he says. You nod and he lets go of your arm, you start leaving until you stop and turn around.
      "Are you sure?" You ask.
      "Am I sure what?"
      "Are you sure that he.. likes me?"
      Color smiles. "I'm sure," he says. You smile and go on your way. You still feel a little eery. What if he doesn't? What if camilo is living? What if they were part of- you run into someone, as they hold your arms.
      "Mi amor?"

~~

      You ended up falling asleep in Bruno's room. You wake up in the middle of the night to camilo. He covers your mouth and puts his finger on his lips. He lifts his hand slowly, and ushers you to follow him. You get up, and set Bruno on his bed. You then follow camilo.
      Camilo takes you up to a hill.
      "This is Bruno's favorite place. It reminds him of an old friend of his," he says.
      "What happened?" You ask In response.
      "They went missing one day. Never came back."
      "What was their name?"
      "Nobody remembers. It's like we got amnesia."
      Hmm. I remember having a favorite place as a hill. Could it be?
      "Hey.. camilo?" You say. He looks back at you as you explain what you just thought.
      "I mean... It could be a coincidence," he responds. "They always drew someth-"
      "What...?" A voice says from behind, and you see Bruno standing there, tearing up. "Is..."
      "Bruno? What are you doing up so late?" You respond.
      "Is it true..."
      "Bruno I-"
      "My friend's name was y/n l/n. Is that... You?"
      The doses that stopped you from remembering your past finally gave up.
      You sit there, starting to cry as you remember your whole childhood. The words coming from Bruno and camilo blur away.
      Bruno? I thought... I knew...
      ...
       I'm going to kill those scientists-
      "Y/N!!!" Bruno yells, holding your shoulders and shaking them. He hugs you when you look at him. You hug back, knowing you have to go back to your home. When you both get done from the lifelong hug, you stand up and run to your house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(598 words)
The next chapter will take place in the house.