chapter 6; the house

You start to grab things, as you grab things, you see a picture of you and Bruno, making a stage. Then Bruno walks into the house.
      "Y/n? Is everything ok?" Bruno asks.
      You had no words, for you notice how much of your life was taken away because of a stupid experiment. Tears start to dwell up in your eyes, blurring your vision.
      "Why did they?" You ask, Bruno still behind you as you continue to pack things. Then you were there. Your eyes widen. "Wait-"
      "Nothing's wrong. We just need to put this in you," a scientist says. You were stuck. Was this a dream all along? Were you still at the lab? You then remember. This is a flashback. You stop struggling, and pay attention. You hear them say,
      "If they only get that implant, and it goes right, then they can transform into a wolf.. but without training for atleast two weeks, they won't be able to control how frequent they turn into it."
      The flashback stops. You look to your right. It's Bruno, scared. You must've been out again. You put your hand on his shoulder, and reassure him that you're okay. He gives a look of doubt, but then starts helping.
      "I noticed," you pick up the silence, then it dies down for a sec.
      "You noticed what?" Bruno asks.
      "If their DNA fusion went right, it would allow me to turn into a wolf."
      "And?"
      "And if I get to training, I might be able to control turning into it!"
      Your head itches, and you know immediately what it is.
      "It's ears, isn't it?" You ask. He nods as you sigh and clutch the bridge of your nose.
      you feel something come over your shoulders. You look back to see Bruno looking away, without his cloak. You giggle a bit, and put the cloak and hood on. You then hug bruno- you weren't planning on it, but you did.
      "Thanks," you say. He smiles a little, you pull away.
      You both help to pack up, and set a candle at the door.
      For the rest of the day you tried to get sleep. But you tossed and turned, not being able to sleep. You get up, and finally drag yourself to Bruno's room.
      With the green cloak you wear, you climb yourself to Bruno's side. Your eyes become heavy, and you finally fall asleep, with Bruno on your side.
      "Y/n?" Bruno says. You were still asleep so he puts the blanket over you, and walks to the kitchen for breakfast.
      When you woke up, it was about 10:00 a.m. you get yourself up, Casita throwing your shoes on. When you get downstairs, you notice everyone is looking at you and Bruno with a grin.
      You groan, and give Bruno a questioning expression. It looks back at you, like he actually said it, you knew why everyone was suddenly giving you eyes.
      "I couldn't sleep," you say. As you sit down beside Bruno, everyone goes back to eating, but you need to make an announcement. You stand up once you're done with your food, and tell everyone about what you figured out last night. You take the Hood from Bruno's cloak off, and everyone stares at your ears as they twitch.
      "I will be practicing with Bruno on my ears," you say. And then everyone starts glancing at you again. With a light tint of red plastered on your face, you go to wash your dish and then put it up. You can go back to Bruno's room, and try sleeping again.
      "Tired?" Bruno asks. You're not as you try to sleep in Bruno's bed. Bruno walks up to the bed and lays down behind you, grabbing you and forcing you into a hug. You do nothing about it, because it is comfortable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(641 words)
Hello! So, I may not be posting for a while, due to the fact that I feel like trash. Also, can you give me ideas for future chapters please? I will put credits in as you gave me the idea.