Chapter 1

Growing up with your best friend is different. Knowing a person as kids and still being friends in college is rare. Jungwon is 19 about to turn 20 and is having a crisis in the corner of his room. He just saw his “ Best friend” kiss someone and it probably isn’t a big deal to most people and it shouldn’t be to him either but for some reason it is. Jungwon and Riki embarrassingly hadn’t gotten their first kiss but now Riki has. 

Jungwon is feeling sad , angry , betrayed and jealous but he doesn’t know why. Shouldn’t he be happy his best friend found someone he likes and finally got his first kiss. Instead he is feeling conflicted and upset and he is beating himself up about it. Jungwon was just sitting down questioning his feelings. Why is he feeling upset about this?

 Why does he feel sad? Why is he angry ? Why in the world does he feel betrayed and jealous? Unless he has feelings for Riki … but that can't be the reason why , can it? No it can't, they are best friends and always have been no way he likes Riki.

He can’t like Riki, he ( Jungwon) is talking to someone. He has been trying to get this person to even look his way for a long time. He can't just give up because he might like Riki. No he doesn’t like him and he will keep trying to win the person he actually does like. Although he already set his mind, why does his heart still ache?

Still confused, Jungwon decides to go to the person who he thinks will know how to help him. He makes sure he has everything before he leaves; he chose to walk as the place he is going isn’t really far and because he wanted to try to clear his mind. The walk there did seem to clear his mind a bit but not fully. As the house came into view he even got more nervous. 

He rang the doorbell and heard someone rush to the door and once the door was opened he spoke “ Hey Jay hyung”

----
Word Count : 350 - 367 ( in between that)

hope you enjoyes the first chapter!

Comments & Votes are appreciated! <3

let me know what you think!<3