A New Teacher

The next couple of days had passed and Izuku had no friends. He was bullied constantly by Teshi and everyone else avoided him like the plague.

When Inko would report the bullying to the school's principal, they say they'll look into it but nothing seems to change. 

Izuku isn't usually the one to be violent so he just hopes that a teacher would see. But what's worse is that when the teacher DID see, they'd play it off like they saw nothing! This was all because Izuku was the son of a dangerous villain.

Meanwhile, at Toshinori's house. Toshinori was on the phone arguing with someone. Izuku's old dojo master.

"Look! You can't judge the boy from the sins of his Father! All he wants to do is be a hero! Is that too much to ask?!" Toshinori shouted.

"Coming from the guy who nearly got killed by that maniac, and YOU are wanting to tell ME to help train a future villain?!" The dojo master shouted back.

Toshinori pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Yes, that maniac did give me a good beat down but I've been through worse. Besides, Young Midoriya isn't him! Nor do I believe he will be!" He said.

"Listen Yagi! You can't keep seeing the good in everyone! If that kid comes back here, I'll personally have the police escort him and keep him locked up! Goodbye!" The dojo master shouted.

"Now you listen here-..." Before Toshinori could say anything else, the dojo master hung up on him.

Toshinori threw his phone in anger then sighed.

"He's only four years old, you bastard!" Toshinori shouted in anger. He then went into his All Might form and punched through a wall and let out an angered scream.

He then poofed back into his skinny might form, sat down and held his head feeling hopeless. He then got an idea of how to help Izuku.

"Aizawa! Of course! I'm sure he could help!" Toshinori said as he walked to the phone he threw and picked it back up. He was glad he had a good protection case for it or else it would've been shattered.

He then dialed a number to call Izuku's new potential teacher.

Toshinori was glad he picked up.

"This better be important. I was having a good dream." A tired voice said.

"Yes Aizawa, do you by any chance know who Hisashi is?" Toshinori asked.

"Yeah, the villain who kicked your ass pretty hard. What about him?" Aizawa asked.

"Well… he has a son, and he wants to be a hero but the dojo I signed him up for had kicked him out because of him being Hisashi's son." Toshinori said.

"Alright. Give me the boy's address and I'll whip him to shape." Aizawa said. Toshinori smiled hearing this.

"Thank you sir!" Toshinori said.

"Yeah, yeah. Don't mention it. The last thing we need is for him to lose faith in the hero society and have another villain like THAT." Aizawa said.

With Izuku. Izuku was walking home limping from the harsh bullying. It was a good thing his Mom was good at nursing, because at this point, the hospital bill would be outrageous!

When he opened the door, he saw his Mom and Toshinori speaking with a tired looking man who wore all black and had a strange looking scarf.

"Hey Izuku! We found someone who could help train you." Inko said happily.