Long days longer nights

My eyes opened and i started at my ceiling as my clock screamed at me. These past few weeks have gone by way to fast. So..i did sleep with jack. Not like in the bad way but, slept, with him. But that confirms it. He is now calling me his girlfriend and is telling everyone he knows. How great. I cant do anything about it either. He won't let me step out of line or else he will hurt me. I would go to sky...but we have completely stopped talking to each other. She hasn't texted me or called and honestly I've been too scared, i don't want to he rejected again.
  Slowly i got up, not wanting to go to school today. This was the day i was regretting. Jack would he at my side 24/7. Sky would be there and possibly in some of my classes. I really don't want to see her. I mean, yea i do because shes just so beautiful and amazing and she makes my heart flutter with joy-but she doesn't feel the same way...and thinking about that while seeing her would only make it more painful. So im just going to avoid her the best i can. I heard a knock at the door, startling me because my dad doesn't usually come up here. The door opened and jack stood in the open frame. I rolled my eyes and got up so i could start getting ready.
  "Good morning babe." He said while walking towards me. As i looked for stuff to wear i tried avoiding him but there was no way I could. He grabbed my waist and started kissing me. He dose this every time im with him. He only dose this because it makes him feel good. All he dose is use me. And i hate it. I hate myself. I hate myself for not listening to Miles when he said don't trust him.

  "Come on kiss me, dont just stand there." Jack said trying to kiss me more but i turned my head and pushed him away making the both of us stumble back.

  "I need to get ready, get out." I said coldly. He scowled at me then balled his fists up. He stepped closer to me then hit me in the face making me fall to the ground. My right eye was hot and started hurting like crazy. Then he stepped over me and got close to my face.

  "Don't tell me what to do, get dressed right here and then im taking you to school. Now get up and give me a kiss." Defeated, i slowly got up and let Jack pull me towards him then put his mouth to mine. Reluctantly i kissed him back. Thankfully, it only lasted a second but i still felt disgusted with myself. And i felt even more disgusted with myself as i had to change in front of him, knowing he was looking at every part of me that he could.  So i dressed as fast as i could then ran out my door and outside without grabbing breakfast. Jack was behind me and he unlocked his car letting me get in. I hated my life. I threw my backpack in the car and sat down, dreading the day ahead already.