-Diary Entre #2-

Last night was weird. That's all I could describe it as. Weird...

My day was pretty long, and felt like it was never ending, all I was waiting for was the sun to set.

Working on songs usually came easy for me but, recently my brain has been stuck on a one track mind. And by that, I mean I've been having a difficult time thinking of anything besides money.

Money with me has always been tight. I've been living like Scrooge, pinching any and every penny I could. Not to mention the fact that Fluffy had gotten sick. The new food I bought him gave him some kind of weird food poisoning. Now, I have to take him to the vet.
He has been throwing up a lot ever since I got the food and his eyes and gums are tinged yellow. He's been drinking a lot of water (but not eating much). He was now barely moving, besides when he goes to use the bathroom.

I've been so worried about him. He's been my only family for quite a long time.
Ever since my brother died...

And the fact that mum and dad are disappointed in me and how my life is turning out doesn't make things any better.

I can't lose Fluffy.

Maybe I can skip a couple meals...
Fluffy should be able to go to the vet.
He's too important (and adorable!) to pasa away. Now's not his time. Not yet anyway.

He's sitting in my lap. He's breathing harder than normal.

Anyway, I should get ready for an early night.
I got animatronic songs to listen to.

To do list!:

- Take Fluffy to the vet
- Get him some medicine
- Buy new dog food
- And work more on those damned songs

.
.
.

A/N: sorry this took so long! If ypu didn't know, I've been working on my books on my main account this summer. My chapters coning soon! (Also my wofe is supposed to be helping me with this but... She's lazy 👍😭)

-Mother Duck