Requested: Javon Walton aka Ashtray

This imagine was requested by @gulogqueen3

Keilani Pov:

I started walking to Fez and Ashtrays Corner store so I could see my boo Ashtray, my friends don't think he'll go for me because I just turned 14 and he's deep in these streets but he just turned 16 it ain't even a big difference so they trippin and his street life ain't got nothing to do with me. But every time I see him he acts different like one day he all flirtatious and sweet the next day he got a attitude and all rude but I get these butterflies when I see him no matter what he does and I think he might have feelings for me too because when he sees me he smirks and lick his lips and stuff he just soo fineeee......

2/14/22,
5:30pm
Location: Fez & Ashtray shop
I walked in and saw fez.

"Hey fez" I said with a light smile. "Wassup Lani" Fez said with a nod. "is ashtray here?" I questioned in excitement but then I realized and tried to chill.

Fez nodded his head to the back giving me permission to go back there, I was a little skeptical because I've never been back there before but if I get to see Ashtray then I'm all for it.

I walked to the door and knocked lightly. "Who is it" I heard Ashtray say. "its Keilani" I said nervously with my head down. "Come in" he answered. I walked in slowley with my head still down and fiddled with my fingers. "you came in here to play with your fingers or what?" he asked with a lil attitude while he bagged the pills. At this point he got the wrong one. "Look I came in here to speak but obviously you got a lil tude so ima just bounce." I said opening the door. "Bye" was all I heard before slamming the door.

" Aye bruh the hell wrong with you slamming my damn door like that Lani" fez said yelling at me. "my bad your brother got a attitude so I got one back and I slammed the door" I said explaining to him with my arms crossed. " Lani just chill bruh, look don't tell him I told you this but he actually likes you, he just don't know how to show you I guess." He said while sitting on the counter. "He don't act like it, I feel like he just-" I was interupted bye a phone ringing. "hold up Lani let me take this real quick." He said as he answered his phone and I nodded my head . "Yeah she right here" he said looking up at me. And I looked at him like he was crazy because who tf asking about me?

"Lani" fez called out. "hmm" I said ready to ask who it was. "ashtray said come back real quick" fez said. I Gave a stank face and nodded making my way back to the back room. My heart rate increased it didn't know how to feel. I know I wasn't about to argue with him because what I look like arguing with him he aint mine and I aint his so It would be no point. I knocked on the door and waited for him to tell me to come in. "Open the door" ashtray spoke. "What you want?" I said walking in with my arms crossed. "Chill out with the attitude bruh" he said leaning against the desk. "Bruh you don't run nobody over here so what you want?" I said irritated because who tf he think he is?. "Come here" he said. I huffed and slowly made my way over to him. He gently put his hand around my throat and pulled me closer "look lani my bad for earlier iight I was just stressing on sum that ain't had nothing to do with you".

I sighed and looked up at him " you need to chill on that because you can't just snap on people because your having a bad day" I expressed. He let go on my neck and put his hand around my waist. " Ik ma, my bad again for that I just called you to apologize because im really feeling you and ion want you to think otherwise". I felt the Butterflies all I could do is smile. "You feeling me?" I said smiling. He nodded while licking his lips looking at mine. I took that as a sign from God himself so I pulled him by his black Nike hoodie and kissed him.

He deepened it picking me up and putting me on the desk ,he put his tongue in my mouth wrestling with mines.
"Ashtr-" Fez burst through the door in shock. "Ohhh my bad y'all" he said smiling just as hard as I was. "Ashtray I need you in the front bro" fez said walking out. Ashtray nodded and turned back to me. He put his hand around my throat again " your mine." He said and pecked my lip before walking to the front of the store.

I think I'm in love with this boy..

Ok y'all my bad for being so late on the updates it's been a lot going on but don't worry I'm on my A game now I got y'all. And y'all make sure to vote and comment if you got a request. Let me know if y'all want a part 2 to this imagine.

Love y'all see y'all on the next one ☺️💗.