Fezco 🖤

~Paris

"You told me you were done with that shit we where supposed to be having a good time" I said now in tears

"You told me you were done with that shit we where supposed to be having a good time" I said now in tears."baby don't cry I just-" Fez started. "No just leave me alone" I said walking off. "Paris where are you gonna go?" He yelled after me but I just kept walking. I got in the line to get on the Fairest Wheel so I can get away from all these people so they don't see me crying. After a few moments I got on the ride and as soon as they where about to pull me up fez came and jumped on the ride with me. "Are you crazy" I said as they now pulled the ride up. "Paris I'm sorry" he said like he meant it. I just stayed quiet not listening to his shit no more. "I'm done Paris I promise that's the old me" I mimicked him. He sucked his teeth "I am done I just need a little more money so me, my grandma, and ashtray can have a place to live without worry" he said as I feel his eyes on me while I'm looking away. "Nah your just fucking addicted to the game you can even get out if you wanted to, even if I asked you to" I said as a tear slipped out but I quickly whipped it.
(A visual example 🔽🔽)

"I'm so stupid"I said to myself as more tears came out as I tried to while them away with my

"I'm so stupid"I said to myself as more tears came out as I tried to while them away with my. "No your-" I cut him off. "I'm so stupid for believing yo ass, I told myself that to you were going to quit for me that you would choose me over the game I'm so stupid but its ok" I said whipping my tears nodding my head.
(Like this 🔽🔽)

"I'm leaving this shit ass city and never coming back with or without you" I said looking out at the city from the top of the Farris wheel

"Leaving? You ain't leaving" fez said quickly looking at me. I just did a small chuckle and stayed quiet because I already made up my mind and I'm not changing it for nobody. "Paris your not leaving me" fez said as his heart beat went faster with every word. Then the ride stopped so we could get off. "I love you fez but I got to go" I said walking away with tears slowly rolling down my cheeks. "Paris" he called after me but I walked off into the crowd.
....................................................................................
*2 hours later*
After Driving to Lowe's and Home Depot to get moving boxes I drove home so I could pack my stuff up I told my dad that I was moving back to Atlanta and getting an apartment. All night fez has been blowing my phone up but I can't answer I'm afraid if I answer then he'll make me change my mind about leaving.
...................................................................................
*5 Hours later*
I finally finished packing up and it was only 2:30am since I ordered a bed on amazon imma just leave this bed one here. Since I'm leaving tomorrow imma just stay in a hotel then go apartment hunting. I've been saving my paychecks and tips from highway 55 for 4 years I now have $14,400.00 saved in my bank account and down here I make $10.00 per/hr. I graduated last year and I have no plans on going to college right now so imma just get me a job in Atlanta and do me I guess. I went to cut my light off so I could go to sleep I'll put my bags and stuff in the car tomorrow.
......................................................................................
Ok y'all imma make a part 2 to this
And I'm sorry y'all I'm late I was supposed to finish this like two days ago my bad. But tell me how y'all feel about this chapter and who should I do next and I seen in the comments somebody wants me to do a RUE imagine but do y'all want her to be gay in that imagine or straight l???? But yeah y'all talk to me give me something to do.
(❣️Like, comment and follow please ❣️)