prologue

A/N if theres any mistake pls tell me! :)

Note: rewritten

When the end comes, there is no escape....

Or, there is. One. And only for the irony of our little story, it is the End. I mean the dimension that has floating islands that are made from end stone, where the endermans lived, where big black dragons fly in the skies, where there are weird biomes with big blue mushrooms. The only escape.

When the Admin disappeared, the lands died.
Peaceful mobs all died, the admin wasn't there to help. Hostile mobs were more aggressive. The crops haven't grown an inch, and they all dryed out, even if you watered them 25/7.

It was only the fault of one person. At least everyone said this. The duck man, who "accidentally", "killed" the not so powerful Admin.
They didn't know what happened.

When they saw the message in the Chat, that Quakity said Dream disappeared, they felt nothing, but guilt. They didn't know where he went. Sure, the man made some mistakes, but is there someone who haven't?
They all knew that what they have done wasn't good. And now, there isn't even a chance to fix it.

They all know deep in their head that its not only Quackitys fault. They ALL made mistakes.

And there were Technoblade, Philza, Wilbur and Ranboo, who lived farfrom the SMP and didn't notice anything.

It was all part of the act. The lore they made. At least thats what they thought.

Until a greenish-blueish portal appeared behind them.....

A/N I hope you all enjoy it! :D If you have questions, i will try to answer as soon as possible.