Chapter five: SU

A/N I promise this is the last chapter of the oc. Ok? (Also I passed my (Math) exam, I'm really surprised about that)

Note: rewritten

[SPOILER BUT IMPORTANT, AFTER YOU READ THE CHAPTER COME BACK HERE AND READ BEFORE YOU COMMENT ANYTHING]

[My oc is a russian  (if i see one comment about that war I will delete it) So, here used to be a message about the pronouns in a different language that i changed, but since i deleted it, have a picture of a painting of a dog in an ushanka

]

He still lived in the past. At least this is what people told him.  And partly it was true. I mean, you could say it is NOT just partly true.

When he turned around in the bar, he saw a bunch of people in military clothes. Maybe they were soldiers. It was a really bloody time, so it's not impossible.

What stressed him out, was not the soldiers, but the fact that they were coming in the bar he was in. I mean he wasn't the purest citizen. He had some (cough some cough) crime records and he was just let out from a prison.

But for his relief, they were not looking to his direction.

Even though now he know they were not looking for him, he still stood up and walked out of the bar.

He looked through the busy streets of [REDACTED]. Even though he was in a poorer part of the city, it still looked beautiful. The little houses were well made, and still had some decoration.

He went behind one of the houses. It was really dark there and it was a perfect place. For what? To use his powers.

He was born in the 23th century. And now, he was in the 20th century. He often went to the 25th century, because the new technology deeply impressed him.

He prepared the things he needed to use his powers. It was a ritual like when he used his powers, but it was not hard at all. When he was done, he felt the familiar feeling of the usage of  his power. The first time when he used it, he thought it was a weird feeling, but after some time he became used to it. It was not a bad feeling but it wasn't something a normal person could experience.

When he looked around he noticed that he was exactly where he needed to be. In a big city, five hundred years later.

He still needed to travel some, because he was not in the country he would have needed to.

So he flied through two countries (he flied over the continent) to get where he needed to go. Japan.

When he got there he looked at the establishment he standed right before. The building had big windows, and it looked really modern.

He looked around to check if someone was watching. Then he looked back at the big building. U.A. The place he wanted to go to, but then he realized how corrupt heroes have become.

So he went after an other solution. Being a villain. He thought like that, he could get rid of all the corrupt heroes, maybe even the not corrupt ones, because the government could always try to bribe them.

After he made enough plans for an entire lifetime - the plans were about blowing up the school and getting rid of the heroes - he turned around and walked away.

He walked in the hotelroom he bought, because he definitely did not live here. He came from [REDACTED]. Where he cam from it was a little cold - actually not a little, more like a lot-  but he really liked it. It was beautiful in its own ways. All the snow, and the ice. He always thought these looked better then the shiniest diamonds.

When he got into the room he bought for this time, he got a flag out of his backpack.

He put it on the desk, and put his cape next to it.

After he saw those people in the U.A. he knew they were not from this dimension. His powers sensed the difference in their aura.

Also they looked really strong. He will need to look out for them.

But he was [REDACTED]. He's not going to give up. He will defeat the government and all the corrupt heroes. But first he needs to get rid of his fears.

A\N: I hope you guys liked this :)
(I rewrited it at least two times)