Chapter six: New (Old?) faces

A/N yeah, new chapter! Hope you like it! :D ( Also I rewrote the chapter ' You can die...' so it doesn't seem like i was on drugs when I wrote it! (So you might want to reread it)

Note: rewritten

Thinking
"Speaking"
Voices/chat and Information

When they looked around, they saw that behind them - what looked like - a strange cloaked person disappeared in an alleyway.

When Techno went to investigate the 'Shadow', he found nothing. The alley had no other exit, but the 'shadow' disappeared.

When he went back to his friends/team/family(/idkmoretermsforthislol)
the class started to question them, about the new warrior and the crowman who came back with them.

When they explained that Phil was already here when Techno came, and got Dream to the principals office, Techno could think about the shadowy figure again.

Who could it be? An other person from the smp? Or just a random pedestrian who came here and saw them? Or maybe... a villain? He heard about those a lot in his short stay.

______________________________________

??? POV:

He was just wandering on the server, aimlessly, when he suddenly blacked out.

When he got up he was in a strange alleyway. A dark one at that. When he looked around he noticed that the architecture was very, VERY different from the servers. It is true that there were some good builders on the server, but these buildings looked nothing like what some blocks and stairs can do.

He was just about to turn around to investigate more, when someone suddenly run into them - Or did I run into them? I was just standing, i don't think I was moving. Or was I? - and he saw a bright red light.

Great. What is this again?

______________________________________

Back to the class:

When he got back to his dorm, he instantly forgot the shadowy figure in the alleyway. But he had a really good reason to why his brain dropped that information.

In HIS room, two child were touching HIS potatoes. HIS POTATOES!

Lol.
Noooo, the potatoes!
Kill them!
Don't kill them!
But he needs to punish them!
They are just children!
Very annoying children.
Agree tho....
Okay, kill them, just don't say I didn't warn you!
Warn us of what?
The revenge of the crowfather! (:<
Nooo...
Phil would not do that!

Okay would you shut up for a little bit? I'm trying to find a solution here!

Okay!
Got it boss!
I'll never shut up (:<
Shut up Iamdeadlol23
Ok ):<

"And what are you kids doing here?!"
Finally the two looked around, and noticed that Techno was standing right behind them. And that he was very angry.

"Heeey, boss! We were hanging out on the server when we just disappeared, and then we just woke up here! And Tubbo thought it would be a good idea to throw a potatoe at me! And I'm not a kid! I am a big man"
"That's not true! He started it!"
"No, HE started it!"
"Okay, enough of this, we need to get you two to the principal of this school."
"Wait, school? Hell no, I'm outta here!"
"No... You will come with me..."

When Techno finally managed to drag Tommy out of the room, and to the principals, it was already 8pm, and all he wanted was some sleep.

So he did exactly that, he went back to his dorm and got some sleep. (That the author should probably do too)

______________________________________

??? POV:

When he looked around, he saw what looked like a dark room. Just like his panic room, it had dark, strong looking walls, and no windows (correct me if I'm wrong).

But in this room he was sitting on a chair, and he was chained to it.

He was sitting there for who knows how long when finally a door opened.... And he was blind... All of that light made him so blind.... He could see nothing and his eyes hurt, so he closed them. Then finally the light disappeared, and it was dark again.

But now, there was a weird shadowy figure right beside him. The guy - definitely a guy - was wearing a black face mask, but he could easily see his short (more like a shoulder length)! white hair even thought he was wearing a weird hat or something. Unfortunately - or fortunately. Who knows. - he couldn't see the figures eyes, because he had pilot sunglasses on. He was wearing some dark clothes, but what stood out to him were the big, dark, bat like wings on his back.

Then suddenly, Ranboo, (he doesn't why or how, he didn't have the mental capacity to figure the out), asked the figure a question.

"Who are you?"

A/N Its like 23:41, but I finally finished this. Hope you guys happy! (: Have a good day/night and stay safe!