Chapter seven: The tournament

Thinking
"Speaking"
Voices/chat and Information

Techno Pov:

It was a tournament, a weird and unfair one at that. Kids fighting each other to basically hald death in games that professional military special units couldn't do. But he would have to admit, it is fun to watch.

At least it would be, if he wouldn't have to participate in it. But it is fun to beat some random kid to half death too.

The first "game" was an obstacle course. Of Course, Dream, That son of a bitch, flied through the whole thing and finished first.

L

What a shame, dont you agree IloveCats56?

The Teletubby comes first!

AND WELCOME TO THE FIRST SCREENING OF THE GUESSING GAMESHOW! IF YOU FIND OUT WHERE IM FROM, ILL GIVE YOU A SUB!

Wonderful, another gameshow person.

India?

WRONG!

Back to the topic guys, please?

Romania?

WRONG

France?

WRONG!

THE TELETUBBY TAKES THE CROWN!

COOOOOL!!

LETS GOOO!

WHAT A LOSER, ONLY SECOND!

The next "game" was Cavalry Battle. It was kinda cool, he got into Dreams team, and won.

The last "game" was duels. Duels. Like he didn't do that daily. Couldn't they find something better?

L

Yugoslavia?

WRONG

THAT COUNTRY DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE IeatParrotswithpotato LMAO

what a shame

First he was paired with the hypno guy. The guy was desperately trying to make him speak. Then he almost died.

The second match was just as short. He was paired against a guy who could make his skin become iron. Lets just say, he didn't stand up at the end of the match.

The third match was cut short too, but not for the reason the first two was. He was standing against Dream, 1v1, Chat was screaming at him, and then ice. Ice covered the whole arena. And since Todoroki was still out from his last match, it definitely wasn't him. The ice looked weird too. It had a slight red glowing, and it was definitely colder then normal ice.

The whole staff, all of the heroes looked around, to try to locate the source of the strange phenomenon. All of them ready for battle. What a foolish move it would be to show yourself after the show they put on.

Then there was a weird monster. Or a person with transformation, quick?... piurk?... Ah that's it, quirk.

L

Can't even remember that simple name lol.

UralIsthebestMount is right lol

I agree with TheShameee124

Indonesia?

WRONG

OMG STOP THIS RN!

The whole arena froze. Literally and figuratively. Then the beast opened it's mouth and more ice came out. At that point, half of the arena was covered in it, and a lot of heroes and ordinary people were frozen in the ice.

Then, at one point a guy with a fire quirk started melting the ice, and shooting fireballs at the beast. The dragon seemed to retreat, but when it flapped its wings, instead of taking off, it blew icy wind into the face of the hero, making the ultimate back to the sender move.

While the guy burned in his own shame, Techno could easily look at the back of the lizard like creature. There was a guy standing on it. Shadow like. Like the one in the alley. The one he forgot about....

Wow what a disgrace to the society!

Shut up CatBitch78, you frogot to turn off the heater last time, and burned your house.

Frogot lol, what are you, a toad? 🐸

The the guy was wearing clothes that were hiding him from ordinary view. Even in full white, he looked like a shadow. Blending in, you know it exists, but you can't see it.

Then the guy looked in his eyes. Turned around on the back, seemed to talk to someone, and then one more shadowy figure stepped out.....

A/N: so as you can see, i can NOT write duel scenes. If you have trouble with the size of the dragon, she is like the third of the arena. So kinda big. If you have ANY ideas, pls immediately tell me, im out of those. I have more gas then ideas, and thats a big claim from someone who doesn't have a car or anything that works with Gasoline.

Well i hoped you enjoyed, see you next time!