6,

ellas point of view

"i still wanna talk" i say to chris sitting up and playing with my fingers "okay, talk" he says seeming interested

"do u want to date me?" i ask him looking away from his eyes. "i do, but not right now." he replies honestly "oh thank god. i like the way we are now." i look into his eyes.

"me too" he breathes. we lay down and just rest for a bit but for some reason he's more interested in his phone.

i take a peek and i see him snap a picture of his eye to some rando saying "well i think your beautiful." and he just sends it like it's nothing.

my heart pangs with hurt and jealousy. i see she sends one back, but it's a picture of her body? "you do?" it says.

i get up. "i'm gonna go sleep in nicks room." i say gathering my clothes. "what why?" he says grabbing my hand.

"don't touch me. i'm sleeping in nicks room." i storm out of his room leaving him confused.

i walk into nicks room about to burst into tears. he runs up to me. "ella what's wrong" he pulls me into a hug.

"i don't wanna talk about it, do you wanna have a sleepover?" i ask looking at him with saddened eyes. "yes! yea, i'll go get matt. do you want me to get chris." he asks. "no. i don't." i reply getting fed up. "okay okay that's alright." he says scurrying out of the room.

matt walks in with a smile on his face "hey ellabella wanna play bandz?" he says holding the boxed game. my frown instantly turns into a smile. they both come and sit on the bed.

"matt how are you so stupid! your not a camel your a mythical creature!" i yell at him "am i ketchup?" nick asks "yes!" i exclaim "WOOO!" he yells.

"matt you are a fucking unicorn u prick" i say laughing "what the fuck" he laughs feeling stupid.

we wrap up the game and call it a night, matt goes to his room while nick and i get comfy watching modern family. i soon drift off to sleep.

i wake up at 11 and nicks still asleep so i go to matt's room and tell him i'm gonna get my mom to pick me up. "is everything okay el?" he asks patting his bed for me to sit. "yea why?" i say trying to seem normal.

"you were sad last night." he replies. "yea, ask chris about that one." i laugh slightly, i quickly give him a hug and make my way downstairs to leave only to be stopped in the kitchen.

"your leaving? we we're supposed to go sledding?" he says confused. "ask emily to go sledding." i say and shove him as i walk by angrily.

i get home and i'm just sitting on my bed watching tik toks. i hear a knock on my window. chris.

i slide it open letting him in "what do u want" i ask sitting down on my bed.

"it's not what you think, well it is but it's not kinda" he says quickly "chris go home."i say standing up.

"you don't remember her? emily? ex girlfriend dumb shit" he says taking a seat "so what, you think she's beautiful." i say mocking his words.

"we we're snapping and she seemed upset and she told me a sob story about some guy making her feel ugly. i'm not a rude guy ella, so i told her i thought she was beautiful then she just randomly sent me a nude! i wasn't expecting it, then you just stormed out of my room." he says frantically

"oh." i respond feeling dumb for not letting him explain. "i'm sorry el" he says sincerely "no i'm sorry for freaking out i should have asked you first before acting like a bitch." i say resting my hand on his.

"it's okay" he whispers. looking my in my eyes. my heart is racing.

he tucks some of the hair strands in my face behind my ear. then he fucking leans in and kisses me!

i obviously kiss back and this feels amazing. yknow when your starving and you take that first bite of your food. THATS WHAT THIS FEELS LIKE! hm weird way to put it.

"okay i for sure have a crush on u ellabella."