11,

i wrote this on a laptop that's why it looks all weird

ellas point of view.

its been like three days since chris and i drank together, its been a little awk for me because i literally cried at him because we arent dating.

im bored and all by myself because chris went to go to elmers house so i text matt asking him if he and nick wanna fo to the mall

the two boys pull up infront of my house "im leaving mom!" i yell. i get in the back of the van and feel a rush of energy i pretend to choke matt by wrapping my hands around his neck without squeezing also may i add having a huge smile on my face

matt is screaming at me to let go while nick is cry laughing with his phone recording, we calm down after that. "do u and chris wanna come to a party with us?" matt turns and looks over at me  "i guess" i reply pretending to sound uninterested. we go to the mall and i buy an outfit for tonight and so does nick.

were back at their place and im waiting for chris to get back because were leaving at 6 and its alr 5:40.

he runs in the house, "IM HERE IM HEREEE LET ME CHANGE QUICK" he yells for no reason while hes panting "did you run home?" i ask him weirded out "oh hey baby" he walks by me and stops to kiss my cheek and my stomach flutters. i smile while he keeps talking "yea elmer was taking way to long" he says taking off his shirt, my cheeks heat up as i watch. i look down at my fingers.

i look back up and see him smirking, "yknow el, we can just skip the party and have some fun of our own." he says leaning in, our lips were about to touch until nick puts his hand in front of our faces. nick simply walks away leaving us confused "YOU GUYS CAN FUCK AFTER THE PARTY! ONWARD!" he  yells before walking out the front door. chris quickly changes and we were walking through the house gathering our things before leaving.

chris is obvi in the front seat, im on the back with nick and matts driving, we listen to some lemonade mouth and sing along very loudly the whole time.

we get to the party and were parked in the drive way "im so nervous, im getting so drunk i dont even care" i say climbing out of the car. "were gonna have fun" chris says reassuring me while  grabbing my hand. we get in and the smell of liquor and weed run through my nose. "im gonna go get u and i a drink stay with nick" chris yells over the music. "hey guys!" i hear and turn my head to see alahna " hi bitch" nick says with a smile and gives her a side hug "you convinced ella to come to a party???? go you to be honest" she giggles nick and i laugh along.

time skip because the partys boring until now

chris, nick and i are quite drunk. nick is dancing by himself because doja cat is playing and chris and i r in a corner of the house making out. i pull away and stumble backwards "im gonna go get another drink." i walk off before he could tell me ive had enough. i go to the kitchen and open a pepsi can and pour half of the cup with pepsi and half with captain morgan. i take a sip and wince and the flavor

"ella fancy seeing you here but its time for you to go." a stranger says i turn around and see the worst person of them all. "alex go away." i stutter out "your wasted and your going home." he says grabbing the back of my neck making me look at him. fuck.

tears fill my eyes as he just holds me there, "jesus alex" i hear, alex lets me go to see who called his name but doesnt even fully turn around before getting punched square in the jaw.

matt winces at the pain in his hand "how many times have i told you not to touch her u freak" matt says to him. this starts forming a crowd. alex stands up and looks at me "i can touch her however i want" he says before slapping my ass. bruh you have got to be fucking kidding.

chris comes out of no where and just starts beating the fuck out of alex, "jesus chris stop thats enough!" i try to yell but he ignores me. man is literally unconscious and just getting his face bashed in. nick runs up and pulls chris off. "we have to go someone called the cops" we all run to the car and zoom off. the ride home is filled with awkward silence.

we walk into the house as quietly as we can trying not to wake their parents, im still drunk as fuck so this is really bad for me. before heading upstairs i go to matts room "hows your hand?" i asked him falling a bit before sitting down "hurts like a bitch" he answers with a giggle "are you okay?" he asks me making eye contact "nope" i reply truthfully "but i just came in here to say thank you" i say before pulling him into a huge hug, he tenses up at first but then soon relaxes into it he laughs into my shoulder "i love you matty, your my bestfriend." i slur, he giggles. "ella its time for bed, goodnight i love you too."

i go upstairs to see him sitting on the couch in his room. i walk over and have a seat next to him. he doesnt move. "are you okay?" i ask "i wanted to kill him" he answers before standing "i know chris-" i stand up too "no you dont know ella! i wanted to literally kill him." he slightly yells "im sorry for yelling" he sighs "but we all know hes gonna get away with it and im probably gonna get in trouble for this i just cant do thi-" he rambles but i cut him off, even drunk ella knows how to calm chris down heheh

"chris lets not think about that till the morning okay, i wanna have fun can you close the door" i smile innocently at him, he instantly listens, closes the door and walks over to me not thinking twice before kissing me.

yea yea yea yk what happens here.