Chapter 19

There may be some smut in this chapter, I don't know. I don't usually write it but we'll see.

Day 134: Paige
I walk into the arena, my mind was on overdrive and I grab the first person and shove them into the wall.
"Where is she?" the dudes eyes go wide. "Where's AJ Lee?"
"She retired." his voice was shaking.
"What!?" I let the guy go and punch the wall. Now, now I was fuming.
I walk down the halls, more like storming down the hall. I enter the locker room, tossing my bag onto the bench and grabbing my phone.
I walk back out.
"Paige, a word?" I turn around and walk towards Stephanie.
"Yes?"
"So the doctor said that your shoulder isn't properly healing."
"What?"
"It looks like you took off the brace too early and you'll need to be out of action until June, then you can begin weightlifting again."
"How long until I can actually go back to wrestling?" Stephanie sighs.
"End of July."
"What?"
"I'm truly sorry, Paige."
"But...But what about Battleground? Or Money in the Bank or Payback or Extreme Rules."
"I'm afraid you'll have to sit those ones out." I could feel my heart break as I hold back tears.
I just nod and look down at the ground.
"Feel free to stick around, we'll have you doing promos with Punk or Rollins. By the way, how's your head?"
"Its good." Stephanie smiles and gives me a hug.
"I'm sorry, Paige." I sigh.
"It's alright." Stephanie pulls away and she gives me a small smile before turning and walking away.

Seth Rollins:
I exit the men's locker room and walk down the halls. I pass by Paige and wave at her but she just keeps walking.
"Paige?" she stops and looks at me, her eyes were bloodshot. I run to her and pull her into a hug, "what's wrong?"
"Everything. My shoulder didn't heal properly so I'm out of in ring action until the end of July. I only make an appearance to do a promo with you or Punk and that's it. I can't even lift weights, I can only work on my legs and jog." I could hear her begin to cry and I hold her close.
"It's gonna be ok, Paige. We'll get through this together." she looks up at me, her Brown eyes searching mine. Her hands touch the back of my neck and she pulls down, her lips pressing against mine. I place my hands on the small of her back and pull her closer, deepening the kiss.
"Forever?" she whispers.
"Forever." I whisper back.

Paige:
I begin pacing on the bus. They didn't need me today so Seth told me to wait for him on his bus, seeing as he wants to travel together.
I sit on the couch and call Dean, knowing he wouldn't be at SmackDown tonight.
"Hello?"
"Hey Dean."
"Hey Paige, how's it going?" I begin crying again, "shit, are you ok?"
"No."
"What's wrong?"
"I'm out of action until July."
"What?"
"Yeah, apparently my shoulder didn't heal properly and now I have to go to rehab and wear a fucking brace."
"That suck, man. I'm sorry."
"It's not your fault. I just, it was mine. The doctor told me that it wouldn't ve healed and that if I did wrestle, there would be a risk of it popping out again and I was too foolish and didn't care and I did the grudge match against Seth, then I locked him in the PTO last week. God, I'm an idiot."
"Don't blame yourself, Raya. Alright? We all want to succeed in this business and we take risks and sometimes our body doesn't correlate. It's like our body's way of telling us we need a break. Don't worry, Ray. When you come back, you'll be better than ever."
I smile, "thanks Jon."
"Anytime sweetheart. Where are you?"
"Seth's bus."
"Are you two reconciled?"
"Yeah, a week ago actually."
"That's good, I know he's been talking about you so much. He rooms with Roman, Galina and Joelle and Roman says Seth talks their ear off. Joelle always wants to know more but Roman ushers her to bed so that Seth would be quiet."
I laugh, "really?"
"Yeah, he thinks so highly of you. Any reason he keeps whispering forever for?"
I smile, "yeah, but it's a secret."
"Damn." I laugh and I listen as a door slams closed. "I have to go, Paige. I'll talk to you later."
"Alright, bye Dean." he hangs up and I glance at the time, SmackDown should be just starting. The door opens and Seth walks in wearing a hoodie, sunglasses and tight ass jeans.
He looks at me and smiles, he kicks off his shoes and sits beside me, wrapping an arm around my shoulder.
I stretch to kiss his cheek and I smile as he turns to face me, kissing my lips. I smile again before pushing him backwards and leaning over him.
"Catch me if you can." I wink and bolt to the bedroom. I slam the door closed and squeeze under the bed. I watch as the door opens and his feet ascend the steps. They stop in front of the bed before walking towards the side. His face appears and I scream. I begin laughing and crawl out. I stand in front of the bed and smile as Seth unzips his hoodie, apparently not wearing a shirt underneath. He slips off his sweats to reveal some shorts and he walks towards me.
He pulls me in for a kiss before pushing me down onto the bed. I raise an eyebrow and smirk as he leans over, his hands on either side of my head.

****Smut****
"The last time we were in this position, I headbutted you." I smirk.
"I know." he whispers, his voice suddenly low and gravelly. I raise my legs and wrap them around his waist. I raise my hips and buck them lightly. My eyes search his, they darken with lust and I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling myself up and kissing him passionately. He sits up on his knees, his hands are placed on my back as he holds me close.
I open my mouth slightly and gasp as his tongue enters but I kiss him back feverishly. He leans down so I'm on my back again and I unwrap my legs from around his waist and his hands roam down my body. He takes off my shirt in one swift motion before he kisses down my neck, causing me to moan slightly. I run a hand through his hair while running my hand down his chest and abs, stopping at the elastic that held his shorts up. My hand runs back up his chest and to his chin, guiding him back up to my lips. I sit up as he reaches behind me and unclips my bra, tossing it to the side. His hands cup my breasts and his mouth sucks on the nipple while his other hand pinches the other one. I moan, arching my back.
He shifts so thag his legs where on either side of my hips. I raise my hips, hitting his erection and causing him to moan. I grab his shoulders and push him backwards so that I was on top. He bucks his hips up, his erection rubbing against my clit through my sweatpants. I growl and lean down, my bare chest rubbing against his. He flips me over in one swift motion as he presses against me, causing me to moan.
I grab his head and pull him to me, my lips begging for more. His lips press against mine as I wrap my legs around his waist, grinding against him. He bites my lip and he gets up and takes my sweatpants and shorts off, leaving me in a thong and him in boxers. He takes off his boxers and goes to take off mine but I again wrap my legs around him, pulling him to me. His erection brushes against my vagina, causing me to moan. I reach up and pull him down and flip him over. I give him a peck and get up, slowly stripping and I throw them to the floor. His arms wrap around me from behind and he kisses down my neck, causing me to tilt my head and let out a moan. His erection was pressing into my butt and I move my hips backward. He lets out a moan and throws me onto the bed. I spread my legs and he crawls over me. He teases me before inserting and starting out slowly. I arch my back, biting my lip as he gains speed.
"You're so beautiful." he whispers. I moan before closing my eyes and he kisses me again. I kiss him back. I feel myself tense up and I knew I was close. I let out a scream of pleasure when it comes but Seth kept going. I look up at him, his face tenses and then relaxes and he pulls out, laying down beside me.
***End of Smut***

I trace his abs with my finger before looking up at him and rolling over so I was laying on top of him.
"Do you love me?" he kooks into my Brown eyes and pulls me up so I was eye level with him.
"Saraya, I have always loved you." I smile and give him a kiss.
"Forever?"
"Forever." I roll off his chest and lay down beside him, cuddling into him. I wrap my arms around his torso and close my eyes.

Seth Rollins:
I smile as I roll over. I was finally with my angel.
I cuddle her, her naked body pressed against my own naked body.
"I love you more than words can describe." I whisper before kissing her neck and falling asleep.