Chapter 9

(So Total Divas was on last night and I thought that the whole Bella Drama was intense. Then when Paige tricked Natalya into thinking the brownie had weed in it, that was funny. Natalya crashing into a dumpster with Ariane in the car was wow! Then Nattie called Paige a bitch, but to her cat Makaveli. It was good though.)

Day 58: Paige
I roll over, groaning slightly. A chuckle forces me to open my eyes and I'm met with a pair of brown ones. "Morning, Raya. "
"Mmm, morning Colby." He kisses my forehead and pulls me closer to him. I cuddle into him and sigh in happiness.
"What do you want to do today?"
"Tonight's RAW, right?"
"Yeah."
"I probably don't have a match."
"I hope you do." I look up at Colby.
"Thank you."
"You're welcome." He smiles down at me. "We should probably get dressed and head to the arena. It's 2:30." I groan but sit up and quickly shower. I change into a tank top and sweats. I brush through my hair, placing my hat on my head, my lip ring and my belly button ring in and I slip on some shoes. I do my makeup and walk towards Colby; who was just slipping on his jeans.
He turns around an smiles, giving me a kiss before heading to the washroom. I grab my phone and notice I had a few texts from Tenille.

Tenille: hey!
Saraya: hey!
Tenille: everything cool with you and SR?
Saraya: yep.
Tenille: good. I'll see you at the arena.
Saraya: k, love you.
Tenille: love you too.

"Who's that?"
"Tenille."
"You tell her you love her?"
"She's like my sister, why wouldn't i?" Colby just smirks. He intertwines our fingers and we walk to the arena.
"Alright, I'm gonna go change. I'll see you later."
"Love you." I smile.
"Love you too." He kisses my lips and we go our separate ways.
"Hey, Saraya."
"Hey AJ."
"How are the two love birds?" I smile and bite my lip. I change into my ring gear and sit on the counter.
"He's amazing."
"What did you two do for Christmas?"
"He took me to this beautiful place and it was gorgeous. Lights were everywhere. We went ice skating and then watched fireworks."
"Aww!" I smile and AJ looks at me. "You really love him, don't you?"
"Of course I do."
"Good. But if he breaks your heart, I'm gonna kill him."
"Deal." She smiles and we go to the curtains.
"Alright, we have a match tonight so let's go practice."
"What time is it?"
"Don't worry, we have plenty of time."
"Alright, let's go."

"And introducing her opponent, from Norwich England, Paige!" I walk down the ramp and enter the ring. AJ glares at me and we lock up. She jumps up and digs her knees into my ribs, she pulls forward causing her back to hit the mat and my ribs bounce off her knees.
I stumble back, clutching my ribs. I touch my shoulder to make sure that the cast was still in place. I look up to see the side of AJ's boot coming towards my face. I bend backwards quickly, barely missing the kick.
I get up and grab AJ's head. I spin around to do the neck breaker. I lock in the PTO, forcing AJ to tap.
"And here is your winner, Paige!" The ref raises my hand in the air and I slip out of the ring. I back up the ramp with a smirk on my face.

I clutch my shoulder as I walk towards the Divas locker room.
"Hey Saraya, you alright? You were a little off out there."
"I'm fine, just my shoulder."
"Alright." I give Nattie a smile as I change into my ring gear. The door swings open and a pissed off AJ enters. I glance towards the TV.
"You're fired!" My jaw drops open as confetti rains down from the ceiling and a shocked Cena is standing in the middle of the ring with Ziggler, Ryback and Erick.
They're fired?

I bang on the men's locker room, Nick opens it and I instantly pull him into a hug. He hugs me back, his body was shaking.
"It's fine, Nick. You'll get it back."
"I know. I'm just...I'm just hurt." I look over Nicks shoulder.
"Leati, tell Colby I'm going out tonight and to not worry about me."
"Alright baby girl."
"Let's go Nick. We're taking a long drive."
"Alright."

I park on a cliff and we get out. I give Nick a hug because he's been crying non stop. I rub his back and then grab his cheeks and make him look me in the eyes.
"It's gonna be alright Nick. We'll get through this. You're my best friend and I'll make sure that you come back."
"What are you gonna do, wear my T-shirts until I come back?" He chuckles lightly.
"If I have to, yes."
"Thanks Saraya."
"You're my best friend, lets go sit down." We crawl onto the hood of the car and lay down. We gaze up at the stars until I could feel my eyes close and I fall asleep.