CINDERELLA!

CINDERELLA!

after dinner and a decent amount of dawdling the next night, lisa positively fled out of the food court. behind her, the rest of her friends were staring after her.

"where're you going?" jisoo called.

"studying for a bit!"

"i didn't know lisa could study," said taehyung in a loud whisper.

"she can't," said yeri, staring after her, open-mouthed. "i mean, i've never seen her actually try!"

"lisa, it's after curfew!" rosé shouted.

"i'll be fine," lisa replied, pushing open the doors and bursting out.

the double doors closed behind her just as tzuyu narrowed her eyes, "what is she up to?"

★ ☆ ★

lisa skipped to the hallway before the third floor classroom in the old mathematical sciences building and waited outside, bouncing on her feet. she turned around at every whisper of noise, until finally, there was an impatient clack of footsteps.

from the harsh sound against the noise, lisa could already tell jungkook was approaching quickly. she straightened her baby blue blouse out as he rounded the corner in a huff.

her face brightened. "hi," she said, managing a smile.

his eyebrows rose at her smile. "alright, we're getting this over with right now. have you got the time?"

lisa checked the destroyed screen of her phone. "eight-twenty."

"we've got half an hour, then. i've got studio art at nine. remind me when it's eight-fifty."

"you take studio art? why so late at night?"

"stop wasting my time. we're getting started."

"okay," lisa pouted, put out, beginning to slip off her tote bag.

"are you crazy?" he hissed, taking grab of her arm before she could unpack her things. "not here. anybody could see us."

"so what?" she frowned. "i could just say you were helping – "

"nobody can know about this. I don't want to be seen around you."

he yanked her blouse sleeve as he pulled her around the corner; the gruff movement against her skin seeped through her clothes and irritated her skin, but it left her feeling warm.

"there's an empty lab room a few doors down. we can use that."

"nobody'll see us?" she asked, grinning. suddenly, the thought of being left alone with jungkook uninterrupted didn't seem so unpleasant.