Water is thicker than blood

Recap: Giovanni and Mason are cousins

After a long day of unpacking and giving mason the silent treatment I just had to know.

"So when were you going to tell me that you and Gio are cousins" I said with a tone.

"I didn't think it was that important, I didn't want it to affect our relationship" he said in a pleading voice.

"Well it does because now it looks like I'm just like Kylie and I don't want people to think of me like that" just thinking of how people might think of me now gave me shivers.

"You are nothing like Kylie your sweet and kindhearted and Kylie is a evil messed up bitch" he said as he grabbed my hand.

"Well I'm Glad to know how you really feel about me Mason and you know you should really close your door when you have private talk." Kylie was standing at our door glaring at our hands

"And maybe you should mind you own business" I said and just as I'm about to close our door she stops me and says.

"Don't forget Annabelle he's my mate so HE'S my business"

"No you made Gio your business when you decided to sleep with him so Mason is all MINE" I said the last part with a smile as I close the door.

"Just leave her she's not worth it" Mason said hugging my waist.

"So tell me how are you cousins"

"Well my dad and his mom are siblings and Gio's dad hated the fact that my dad had a powerful pack and he didn't so they had a Jeodi a fight of territory and leadership Gio's dad won and took my dads pack and land"

"Wait so why aren't you alpha of Silver

Moon pack" I asked.

"Because it became Gio's inheritance not mine" he answered.

"I guess water became thicker than blood with us he grew up thinking he was the best of the best because he would one day be alpha to a strong pack so we got into a lot fights. We were never close to each other."he almost sounded as if he was sad that he never had a relationship with his cousin.

"Well I know how you feel I was never close to my family I always felt like the outcast around here."I never told him something like this

"Hey listen enough down talk let go out and do anything you want"he said trying to lighten the mood

"Really even go shopping" I asked

"Even shopping" he answered with a smiling face.

"We'll then what are we waiting for let's go"I grabbed his hand and was leading him out the door until my brothers stopped me.

"Where are you going" Byron asked me.

"Out" I answered

"Oh really where"he asked

"None of your business"I snared

"Your my sister"Byron said in normal tone which pissed me off even more

"I don't ask you what you and lily do in your spare time so you have no right to ask me what I do" I was going to walk away but he grabbed my wrist and said

"I am your alpha and your brother and you DO NOT talk to me like that" he was angry now his grip on my wrist was getting tighter.

"Let her go" Mason pushed Him and he fell into the wall just as Byron was going to come back the rest of my 2 brothers stopped him trying to clam him down. I was pushing mason out the door so that he won't turn back and fight him again. When we got out side and into the car Mason turned to me.

"Are you ok,let me see your wrist." I showed him it was red.

"He will never put his hands on you like that again"

"Mason I'm fine lets just go ok"