Chapter 18 Part 1

This chapter is gonna be long:) I'm gonna switch back and forth on POV's and there will mostly only be the ones you commented for-Joy.Mick.Eddie.Fabian.and Nina were all the POV comments I got:) SO they will get the most for this chappy! Like before-comment a character's POV in this part! I read all the comments. So give me feedback. Also, since Amber's preganant, do you guys want me to incorporate that more, or just leave until its a "couple of months"???? PLEASE COMMENT! I COULDN'T WRITE THIS STORY WITHOUT ALL OF YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LUV YOU ALL:)

PEACE.LOVE.ANUBIS

-SIBUNACHICK7

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joy's POV

"You don't think its.." I started

"No it can't be!" Fabian exclaimed

NO it can't be him. Can it?

I'm gonna go talk to Mick. He always comforts me-i guess thats the beauty of being boyfriend and girlfriend. Correction: husband and wife.

Mick's POV

This is getting intense. I'm probably gonna talk to Joy about this. She knows about this the best. Chosen One? Isn't that Nina?? Theres no way Fabian is gonna let her go anywhere alone now. He can be so overprotective.

"Ouch!" Amber exclaimed jumping up!

"Whats wrong?" Alfie asked worriedly.

"Its ok, it was only a cramp or something from my stomach" Amber replied trying to reassure us.

Nina's POV

Amber doesn't seem ok. Maybe its just the baby. I'll talk to her about this later. I started getting dizzy. I went back and sat on the couch, rubbing my temples. I really hope this isn't another message from Catara. I've already gotten too many of these!

-TO BE CONTINUED!!!! IN part 2