Chapter 25

Alfie's POV

"Hey Ambs." I say.

"Hey boo!" She says.

"Want me to fill you in with what happened when you were asleep?" I ask 

"Sure lets go upstairs." She says.

We head upstairs. I tell her everything with the occasional gasps and squeals of worry. We head downstairs and see Nina asleep on the couch.

"Um...?" I say pointing to nina.

"She fell asleep. Must have been tired." Fabian says.

Catara appears.

"You see her too right?" I ask.

Everyone nods.

"Don't be alarmed. I come with a warning.You thought only the paragon's life was in danger. Think again. Now all your life's are in danger. Including the Osirain AND the paragon. If one of you dare betray me, well all I can say is GOODBYE to your paragon." Catara says evilly. She then dissappears. Light appears from all of our upper arms. We roll up are sleeves. The Anubis mark. In Red. The Words CATARA written under.

Mara's POV

This can't be happening. Catara. Threathens. Us. Does this mean DEATH?

Patricia's POV

"I am sure this mark is the same as the during 2nd term (A/N: Season 2). I mean we know how dangerous this is. So it can't be that bad right?" I say

"THINK AGAIN! I AM MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE. DEFINETLY MORE THAN MY PATHETIC SPIRT OF A SISTER SENKHARA!! THIS TIME THE MARK IS MUCH WORSE" Catara's voice echos outloud.

Nina's DREAM

"Sara?" "Is that you?"

"Yes Dear. Its me. Beware Catara. She's dangerous. This is my last visit. Your on your own now. Just listen to you heart." Sara says.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! SARA! SARA! NO! You can't leave me!!!" I yell back.

DREAM IS OVER.

"SARA!!! SARA!!!" I yell.

"NINA! NINA!" I open my eyes to see Amber screeching my name.

"What?" I ask dumbfounded.

"You were yelling out Sara." Jerome says.

"Oh.." I say quietly.

"What happened?" Eddie asks.

"Oh um, nothing." I say quickly. "I am going to bed" I say and dash up the stairs.

Can I trust my friends. I mean what if they leave? Betray Me? I'm not taking a chance. I'll check out the Frobisher Hall alone at midnight.

Joy's POV

"That was strange. Even for Nina. Nina always tells us what happens. Why not this time?" I say to the group. 

"I don't know..." Fabian says.

"Maybe she's just tired. Lets check out the Frobisher Hall?" Eddie says.

Rounds of 'yes' and 'sure' rang throughout the room. We headed over and pulled the lever.

Catara's POV

Nina is losing trust. Perfect. My plan is working brilliantly. Especially threatening the group. Pure Genius.

Eddie's POV

We walk in the hall. We split up on the book shelves. Scanning through all the spines of the books are hard. Oh look at this. It says Egyptian Tyranny on the spine. Maybe it mentions Catara. I just reach it. I grab it and sit down.

I find a section on female tyranny.

I flip through the pages. 

I find an article on Catara. Its ripped but all I can is  the title is Catara-The Most Dangerous and Deadly Tyrant. By Robert Frobisher Smythe.

"Guys Come look at this." I yell. They all run and huddle over.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys like this chapter. Don't forget to comment,vote,etc. Is Catara's plan working? What about Eddie's decision?

COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL <3

-Sibunachick7