ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ: ꜰᴏʀᴡᴀʀᴅ/ʙᴀᴄᴋᴡᴀʀᴅ

After the vote, Bucky takes you back to his room and you both lie down on his bed while you process everything. This day just keeps getting crazier and crazier and you're not sure how you're supposed to be feeling. Jace is a piece of shit, there's no other way to describe him. It's a fact. He cheated on you, lied to you, hurt you in more ways than one and tried to get Bucky killed. He's been treating you like an object since your first date and you're only now seeing it. You're not sure if it's because you were too enamored with him that you chose not to see it or if it's because he used to be a great manipulator and he was too sleek for you to realize what he was doing.

You wished day after day when you first arrived to Nightfall to never hear from him again. You didn't want to see him, hear from him or anything else that would require him being in your life in some type of way. Never did you wish he would die.

Bucky makes you lie on your side so that he can spoon you from behind, knowing that you always feel safe and loved when he holds you like this. Truthfully, it comforts him just as much as it comforts you. He absolutely loves having you in his arms, if it were just up to him he would always hold you and never let go. He could spend hours and maybe days just lying like this in bed with you.

''When you're ready to talk about it, I'm here.'' He says softly to you right before pressing his lips to the skin of your neck.

''I don't know what to say.''

''That's ok. You don't have to say anything.'' Bucky covers your hand with his and slips his fingers between yours, he still feels some of the neediness from earlier and he just can't stop himself from touching you in some way. ''Soon we'll be able to get out of here. Go back to your place and have a little privacy. I'll be able to spend the night when you want me to and I won't have to leave early. We'll be able to go on dates and ride around on my motorcycle.''

He's trying to keep your mind occupied with happir thoughts as he feels you slowly slip away in your dark place.

''Can't wait.'' You smile and wiggle closer to him.

His grip around you only tightens as he feels you trying to get closer and he nuzzles against your neck, breathing you in. ''Me either. Although I will definitely miss being here just you and me, without going anywhere.'' He chuckles.

''We can still do it.'' You laugh quietly.

''That's true but I also can't wait to be out in the open with you.''

''That'll be nice.'' You smile and close your eyes. ''We'll be able to spend as much time as we want together and we won't have to hide in dark corners or empty rooms to make out.'' You chuckle.

''We won't have to, but I still plan on dragging you in dark corners and empty rooms to make out with you.'' He kisses your cheek and notices that your eyes are closed. ''Are you getting sleepy, beautiful?''

''A little.'' You open your eyes but they close a few seconds later.

''Let's get you out of your jeans before you go to sleep.'' He suggests.

''Are you trying to get into my pants again, James?''

''As long as you'll let me, you bet.'' He sits up and makes you lie on your back. ''If you stopped wearing pants altogether I wouldn't have to try to get into them. It would be easier for us both.''

''Maybe one day when we live in our own place alone.'' You tease him as he unbuttons your jeans and pulls the zipper down.

''Duly noted. We need a house and curtains because I'm not sharing you with anyone.''

You lift up your hips when he starts to pull your pants down and lie back down as he tries to get your feet out of your skinny jeans. He cheers when he finally gets them off of you. ''Thank god it wasn't an emergency.'' He tosses your jeans on the floor somewhere, tomorrow morning he'll need to clean up the mess from today.