Chapter 2 [the legendary underground city]

Chapter 2
The legendary underground city

Ace couldn't think right but as he fell faster and faster and Ace tried to stop time and failed, twice, he got tired and accepted the fate that was put on him and once he died, his soul could finally pass on to another world, a world where everyone that was heroes could finally move on in life and not to long after that he blacked out
~~~~~in his dimension~~~~~~~~~~
He wakes up in a pitch white dimension but no one is seen anywhere as if he was in his area, "Is this heaven?" he then realizes that he can't move and that he tries to over and over again but can't but then he hears "your soul shall not pass on, you can't die now, protect us, be our vessel" and then his work starts to break and shatter and Ace falls to the pits below and just before he thinks he dies, he wakes up
~~~~~~~~~real world~~~~~~~~~~~
Ace wakes up to a girl looking at him and Ace is laying on her lap and he thinking about, wasn't I died, where am I, how am I alive, who is this girl, and I gonna be executed, he then gets up and makes a run for it only for his arm and body slows down and time starts over and he wakes up and the first thing he can think of was, did this already happen, what happened and then the girl says "oh your finally awake, how are your injuries?" she says and Ace thinks "Finally awake" then what just happened, is restarting time is her powers or did I see into the future? After thinking he then asks "who are you, where am I, how am I alive" and the girl says "I'm Rela, you in the underground city, and I'm a healer and I brought you back to life", "Rela huh? well I'm Ace and I'm a time user I think", "TIME USER, BOSS WE DID IT!!" Ace gets scared "what's wrong with a time user?" and then Rela looks at him and says "time, darkness, light, heaven, and dark flame users are people we need to protect us" Ace then thinks about it, protect, I couldn't protect my family so I could protect them but I'm weak so I don't know, Ace then says "I would like to but I'm just weak" Rela then looks at him and says "just some training and you will be ready", "you think?', "nope, but I do have hope", "that doesn't help at all" he then gets up and gets ready to leave, but then Rela grabs me and says "don't leave, we need a hero because we only have one left to protect us and he can probably teach you" Ace then thinks again, and then after thinking for a couple of seconds he then says "know what ima be the hero that shall protect from day and night and be the legendary hero"
~~~~~~~~~~~~end~~~~~~~~~~~