Chapter 6: beginning of a war

Chapter 6: the beginning of a war

Ace then walks out a glitched out portal just to see a whole army of men with laser type weapons aiming at him, "well is this convenient" they all start shooting at ace but ace starts to dodge all the bullet while making a run for it, "not so fast" a girl kicks ace in the face send him back, "what makes you think that your gonna be leaving right now, stay, lets dance" ace then got up but the girl punches him back down, "did that fight with my friend make you weak or what" she the. Started to punch ace rapidly before ace stopping time, "god this is annoying" ace then punched the girl on her side before getting up and walking to the door and time resumes and the girl is sent flying into a wall, "you cheecky little bastard" she passes out and ace takes out a bomb "in 2 months, war will happen and we will win" he vanishes leaving the bomb there to explode.....
After a while ace is seen climbing up a mountain to get back to base and when he gets there he walks into a house and takes a elevator down to the underground city, everyone was excited to see him still alive, but some wanted to know if he got the acquire the information from the base an ace soon pulled out a hard drive with all the info on it but then a the girl who saved him tackled him in joy seeing that he was alive, "i'm glad to see you alive, and i see my stealth suit worked out fine" ace was wearing a black suit from foot to neck no sleeves with long black gloves, "you i guess you can say that" ace said, "oh i know that face, what you do this time" she replied, "uhhhh, i kinda started war" the crowd then gasp and then they all started to yell, "how much time do we have, tell us tell us!?!?", but ace then stood up and looked at them, "look i know that yall are worried and that yall wanna survive but i will train all of you and help y'all master your abilities just like how i mastered the ability of time and soon y'all can master yours to, and by we stand we shall get back what they took from us, we will either kill or make peace and we will strike the government head on" ace said but that was his first time making a speech so he kinda didn't know what to say but the crowd cheered, "all you have to do is teach us and we won't fail you" the crowd said. Ace then turns around back to the cheering crowd and says, "this is WAR FOR HEROS PEACE.
—------------END OF CHAPTER SIX: BEGINNING OF WAR—-----------