Chapter 3: the day of the weak

Chapter 3
                     The day of the weak
Its been two whole weeks and four days since I started my training and it hasn't gotten any better since I started, I mean I did learn how to use my time powers but other than that I have been getting beat up to be put into the ground but I have a total of 4 weeks to at least get good at basic combat and defense and if I can't get that then I will be killed on my first mission and I don't want that, especially when Rela cried saying that if I died then the whole hero race will be gone so I must not give up, at least not now.
After more weeks go by my cuts had adjusted and grown by the day as my body grew weak and I got pushed and punched, thrown, and slingshotted until my body had enough and my body had evolved into something new that no one has seen and I proved him that I was better and that I will surpass him but it didn't last for long because after that week had ended I was on my final week and like my mom said "the weak die while the stronger survive" and then I heard my dad say "today is the day of the weak and only the strong survive this weak because we will kill you if you don't pass" Ace then got scared, this mission he was going on was the day of the weak mission because I have to break into this cyber base, gather intel, survive the rest of the weak and that's the thing, THE WEAK!!!, after reading the note he storms to the main office and ask him "A week, why a week when I can gather intel in one or few days" Ace ask trying to convince that he will only go for one or two days but he gets denied multiple times and Ace finally gives up he goes to his room and he finds a suit that is black and red with a cape type thing that wraparound the whole body and he puts it all on and before he jumps out the window, Rela is behind him and wishes him good luck because he is the last of his kind of warrior because all elements a easy and common to get but time, darkness,light,etc is on a whole new level so when Rela said be safe, it actually ment something and so I hug Rela and i say "dont worry to much, i'll be back before you know it and i mean it" before he stops hugging her and he jumps out the window to never be seen in the underground city again?.     ~~~~~~~~END~~~~~~~